FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:

The priest is dodgy, he is playing dumb.

Like others have said, i'm annoyed at the group getting caught out playing the nice guy. Surely they would have learned after Terrimus. I wabted badass rick to come out again and shoot that guy in the head. In fact they should of just stormed the hospital like Rick's original plan.

I had a feeling all episode a major character was going to die, it will be interesting to see who does and doesnt survive next weeks episode.

all this talk about a major about to die is making me sad. i really hope its not carol. i prefer sasha, tyrese (so long as another black guy comes in) to die in no particular order. oh and Chris can die too.

the guys are too trusting which results in trouble. but i guess if they just shot or killed everyone the show would become fairly linear, and producers/directors need some bumps in the road so to speak

Don't need to kill everyone as soon as they meet them, just be a bit (a lot) smarter about it. Like maybe not offering to do a favour for your newly captured best bud that involves turning your back on him. Was yelling at the TV as Sasha looked down the sight of that gun, 'sif officer friendly wasn't gonna try something. Just too stupid for words.

Don't know why anyone would think there'd be any problem trading 2 cops for beth and carol, in a real zombie apocalypse (lol) Dawn takes that deal in a heartbeat. But I'm sure next week there will be alot made of 'owing' them for treatment or some such rubbish, gun battles ensue.

Don't need to kill everyone as soon as they meet them, just be a bit (a lot) smarter about it. Like maybe not offering to do a favour for your newly captured best bud that involves turning your back on him. Was yelling at the TV as Sasha looked down the sight of that gun, 'sif officer friendly wasn't gonna try something. Just too stupid for words.

Don't know why anyone would think there'd be any problem trading 2 cops for beth and carol, in a real zombie apocalypse (lol) Dawn takes that deal in a heartbeat. But I'm sure next week there will be alot made of 'owing' them for treatment or some such rubbish, gun battles ensue.

sasha has reached lori levels of dumbness. really. hang on, what was she looking at anyway? i was too engrossed in my anger to realise what she was purported to be gazing upon.

A zombified supposed friend of the cop's.. he got all weepy and she was gonna take it out for him. Then she was gonna light a campfire and sing kumbyah. Coz his name was Bob.

My favorite Lori moment was the car crash she had, caused by 2 zombies on an open road. On her way to get Rick and Glenn and take them back to the house. Who were out with the express purpose of getting Hershel and taking him back to the house o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have been building up Carol for a few eps I got a bad feeling that is her dying. Rambo Carol was so good.

I'm disappointed that Rick let his guard down just because he met another softly spoken nice guy. Judge a man by the company he keeps rule number one in WD world Rick.

Sasha, how dumb can you get, and Rick for that matter. The cop plays me nice guy, saying let me help, acting like he won't do anything, was clear as day that he was planing something and it came as no surprise that he pushed sasha into the window and took off.

The ep overall was ok, nothing special but it's ist leading us upto next week where things will get hectic. I reckon Carol will cop it aswell, she has saved the group a few times now and will so once again but will die because of it this time. And the sad music will play with everyone breaking down in tears as they run off with Beth.

It's a pretty stupid rescue to be honest. They are risking everything for somebody who was leaving anyway and somebody whose sister doesn't even care enough to hang around, let alone even question her whereabouts.
If you actually listened to what Daryl and Maggie were talking about in the 1st episode of the season, you'd know that Maggie asked about her :rolleyes:

It's a pretty stupid rescue to be honest. They are risking everything for somebody who was leaving anyway and somebody whose sister doesn't even care enough to hang around, let alone even question her whereabouts.

but carol came back. i assume we're talking about caz?

Emily-Kinney-Daryl-Dixon-Shorts.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back