The Western Bulldogs Next Coach

Who do you want to be the next coach of the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sell some more of our integrity, then Robbo, you f*****g moron.

Was thinking JUST that. We make a play for a potential gun forward with an offer nobody could refuse and Robbo flays us in the media. Then Robbo suggests we do the same for a coach and will flay us if we dont.

The guy needs to lay off the grog and collect his thoughts. He either thinks we have no integrity and beyond redemption, or we're a club that blokes are flocking to, to coach.

Despite what Knobbo said, I don't mind the idea of Worsfold. Has a good hard edge.

Dont think we should offer him the earth, though.

You had me until Spike MyVein was mentioned.

Don't want that filthy snake anywhere near this club.

"Just vitamins...Kyle's dumb as dogs**t - he wouldn't have any idea what went on".

Pfft.
Mcveigh's comments were hysterical .
He threw Reimers under the bus and them trampled on him.
Most naive comments in this whole sorry saga

"Just vitamins...Kyle's dumb as dogs**t - he wouldn't have any idea what went on".

Pfft.
Mcveigh's comments were hysterical .
He threw Reimers under the bus and them trampled on him.
Most naive comments in this whole sorry saga

Nothing new

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne...-brendan-mccartney-as-western-bulldogs-coach/

The Western Bulldogs senior coaching job is Brett Montgomery’s to lose, according to Herald Sun sports writer Glenn MacFarlane.

MacFarlane told Triple M’s Rush Hour on Monday that the Bulldogs players loved senior assistant coach Montgomery.

And given it’s been widely reported that the playing group also had a big say in former coach Brendan McCartney losing his job, Garry Lyon suggested there was friction between Montgomery and McCartney.

MacFarlane also said that Montgomery’s chances of replacing McCartney would be aided by the fact he was ‘tight’ with club president Peter Gordon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made the mistake of wandering through the FB pages. Apparently, we need to get Sumich or Montgomery as they've played the game at the highest level, unlike McCartney or Ratten.
It was definitely a different Ratten that's twice AA and won 3 B&F's, and won a premiership.

Pfft.

Ah, it was a joke to highlight nepotism. I don't care for either McVeigh, he was just handy for the post.

"Garlick indicated the coach selection sub-committee would be finalized in the next week, with the recruitment process for the new coach to start in earnest thereafter."

So much for the senior coach by tuesday crap

"Garlick indicated the coach selection sub-committee would be finalized in the next week, with the recruitment process for the new coach to start in earnest thereafter."

Good to see it confirmed. In other words, the media know jack-**** about it, and club playing cards close to their chest.

When did he say this

Gives us pretty much exactly a month before the draft. Should be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back