Mega Thread The Western Bulldogs - The Sack Macca saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the f*** do the younger players think of Macca? Are they on board with him???????

I don't think he was sacked, I think he's realised his position is compromised and has decided that for the better (?) of the club its best that they part ways.

Macca has probably given the Bulldogs the laxative the club needs - If Griff was to fragile to take criticism he can walk and if Cooney thinks likewise he can follow him

Any chance Macca could be staying on in a development role under a senior experienced (Bomber Thompson) coach?

Personal opinion but I reckon that'd be great for the kids & club... and I'm allowed to dream aren't I?

Garlick and the Football Manager (who is it) must come under pressure for this, they've all been blindsided by the extent of Griffen's and other player discontent. Making a decision to not worry about it and move them on, fine. But to not know - negligent.

Listening to Trade Radio, Nathan Brown is actually making sense for a change.

Where there is turmoil, there is also opportunity.

Picks 4, 6 & 7 to add to your gun kids, that's the opportunity.

Any chance Macca could be staying on in a development role under a senior experienced (Bomber Thompson) coach?

Personal opinion but I reckon that'd be great for the kids & club... and I'm allowed to dream aren't I?

Nope!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what is going on in the world!!!?

Sorry for the intrusion mate, where is all this talk of picks 6 and 7 coming from?

We aren't going to get two first round picks for him.

Got the stream going and its an empty desk and some blokes in the press party chatting away.

Hoping to hear some inside BS.... Doubt they realise camera is rolling.

Will be gone.. Wont be there.. Thompson wont be coming to our club after this example, he'll end up in the same position as McCartney when the tail wags the dog again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back