Sport The World Game

Remove this Banner Ad

BotsMaster I missed the 2nd half as the pain killers made me drowsy (just woke up with the TV still on lol) good to see you won. Even better to see Utd beat Arsenal!!

Oh and your thread is now official seeing as it's been christened by a JUBJUB gif;)
Yep happy with the win, was immensely annoyed when they equalised with a deflection off Jagielka but order was restored when Eto'o came on. He is such a brilliant player "You signed Lambert, we signed Samuel Eto'o" :cool:
LightheartedDimpledAmericanalligator.gif

bosnian-flares-o.gif

greece-fire-stadium.gif

football_ultra_throws_flare_gets_beaten_to_hell_by_police-87435.gif

Sorry,it's all I know about soccer

:p
That last one with the bloke pegging the flare into the crowd then getting the s**t literally kicked out of him is the funniest thing I've seen all day... genuinely laughed out loud

So you'll come to Melbourne for a Victory game but not a Geelong game.

What is wrong with you? o_O
I'll come to Melbourne for a game... just didn't happen this year is all

Also Foz I'm sure you're very happy with this mornings result against Hull.

JadedSeriousAmericangoldfinch.gif
Not as happy as you'd think... 11 v 11 we're trash. We only look like scoring once there's a red. Whilst we look like conceding always.

That Jedinak gif is the same as the YouTube clip which was working at 4 am this morning....

Not as happy as you'd think... 11 v 11 we're trash. We only look like scoring once there's a red. Whilst we look like conceding always.

That Jedinak gif is the same as the YouTube clip which was working at 4 am this morning....
Well Spurs don't have to travel for their Europa game and it's the easier of the two games. I believe we are taking the bus to Wolfsburg on Friday.

Plus it's your home game next week, how much of a leg up do you want!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Spurs don't have to travel for their Europa game and it's the easier of the two games. I believe we are taking the bus to Wolfsburg on Friday.

Plus it's your home game next week, how much of a leg up do you want!?
I'd like you to start with 10 and then Lukaku sent off within 60 seconds:p

Seriously we're awful atm, easiest team to score against we are.

I'd like you to start with 10 and then Lukaku sent off within 60 seconds:p

Seriously we're awful atm, easiest team to score against we are.
If that's the case I'll pass it onto Martinez so we can start both Lukkaku and Eto'o up forward with Barkley in the middle and Mirallas on the right :D

Yup very happy with the win this morning.:)
Hopefully we don't send a good squad for our Besiktas game.

You know what annoys me looking at the fixture for the epl.

We all acknowledge that Chelsea are the team to beat, right?

Both times we play them is in midweek after playing a good side on the Sunday before.

We have them this week after coming back from European football and a Sunday game against Everton to play them at the bridge.

Then we have them at the start of January having only just travelled to Old Trafford 3 days earlier.

The FA has ensured we have absolutely no chance of beating the best team in the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back