Sport The World Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Tottenham - Fiorentina... 2nd year in a row lol.
City - Dynamo Kyiv
Chelsea - PSG
Arsenal - Barcelona :D
Liverpool - FC Augsberg - Kissed on the Dick
Man Utd - Midtjylland - Repeatedly kissed on the Dick.

Lol Pardew

12366408_1835994119879445_7179073356672526025_n.jpg

any of you regular EPL watchers found a seat on the Leicester bandwagon yet? im sitting right down the front if anyone wants to join...

Nope. I follow the only team wanting them to lose :(

of course! sucks that in leicester's wacky title push, it is tottenham of all clubs playing the role of the 'big bad establishment' to their 'fairytale'. any other year, and tottenham themselves being this close to a title would be a big story. 55 years, isnt it?

any of you regular EPL watchers found a seat on the Leicester bandwagon yet? im sitting right down the front if anyone wants to join...
I'm not fussed who wins the ligue as long it's not the scum.
I'm on the Leicester bandwagon!

And the Toon will survive, we're like parasites, we always do.
Lol get passed Norwich next weekend and we'll see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what gif follows newcastle netting 5 and giving arsenal 2nd place?
A firing squad.

Aimed at Mason and Carroll in particular. Useless footballers who will get us bundled out in the group stage if they're not replaced.

A gif of a caning for Alli and Dembele for their stupid suspensions who got us in this position.

And a gif of a punch in the face for the City ******* who let Arsenal equalise last Matchday.

A firing squad.

Aimed at Mason and Carroll in particular. Useless footballers who will get us bundled out in the group stage if they're not replaced.

A gif of a caning for Alli and Dembele for their stupid suspensions who got us in this position.

And a gif of a punch in the face for the City ******* who let Arsenal equalise last Matchday.

if its any consolation, utd will surely beat bournemouth by 13+ to knock city out of the UCL positions... what a bizarre season though, thought spurs would stroll to the title after the leicester v WHU / spurs v stoke matches.

arsenal, though... the more they keep falling into 2nds and 3rds while never really threatening, the longer they keep wenger. thats something at least.

....and turned out to be a fake left behind from their recent evacuation training exercise. Whoops. :D

....and turned out to be a fake left behind from their recent evacuation training exercise. Whoops. :D
Devils advocate. If it was a training device why do they need to blow it up, if they knew they'd been training, they'd know it was a training device.

Seems fishy, seems to me they're using that to restore faith in the safety and non bombability of OT. Also the british media were disgraceful, as soon as it was announced as an evacuation the cameras were panning over islamic looking individuals in the crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back