Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Just travelled the Great Northern Ocean Railway (in the overworld) and recorded the trip. The video is 66 minutes long lol. Sorry Pickitt if you logged back on and needed to sleep, I had the hud off for over an hour. Hope you didn't die. Who am I kidding, I hope you got blown up, I hope the skeles and zombies tore your battered torso apart, and I hope the phantoms feasted on your entrails!! Love you <3

If there are any regions you want regenerated - e.g. big swathes of ocean that you know have no tunnels under them - please calculate with this tool and let me know:

Good idea considering the cyber risks of 1.17.1 haha

Minecraft is one of the vulnerable java applications

If there are any regions you want regenerated - e.g. big swathes of ocean that you know have no tunnels under them - please calculate with this tool and let me know:

There are SO MANY world generation errors on the surface of the great northern ocean, however there's a massive rail line underneath it. So unfortunately this won't work for me.

Generation errors (caused by MC version updates) are in red circles. The underground railways is in pink.
gen_errors.png

I reckon just ignore that northern ocean. We have explored significantly underneath, even where the rail line doesn't run due to pathways to adjacent islands, ravines and abandoned mines.

If we end up going further in other directions and it is stuffed, then regening those chunks may be worthwhile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I have to manually remove all these errors. There's no way around it. I've already done a few.

The concept of regenerating chunks for the most part though is not related to generation errors. It's more to do with enabling features which come with later versions, being able to appear there.

Update is going... badly.

I have a backup of course. The server just crashes with a Java error every time, uninstalled and reinstalled Java a number of times. I am talking to a guy on the support discord.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back