Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you want to be given Creative for 24 hours or so, just to recreate the bits you did that got lost, quicker?
No, it will be fine, but if you've got one of those shell box things that would make collecting all that dirt again easier.

No, it will be fine, but if you've got one of those shell box things that would make collecting all that dirt again easier.
yes I can gift one to you, and then just delete one from me. so the only shifty would be avoiding the manual trip to deliver it!

yes I can gift one to you, and then just delete one from me. so the only shifty would be avoiding the manual trip to deliver it!

Yeah, how many times did you get lost last time you tried that?

Minecraft Server 2 is up and running.

See the thread:

Just noticed a screenshot I took about 18 months ago, that takes my fancy.

Looking out of the Gunpowder farm, across a small iron farm and a small cobblestone farm, to see in the distance the drowned farm, and the witch farm. All around Coralie in the Northern Meckons, just north of Sweet.

2021-09-23_20.28.10.png

Just noticed a screenshot I took about 18 months ago, that takes my fancy.

Looking out of the Gunpowder farm, across a small iron farm and a small cobblestone farm, to see in the distance the drowned farm, and the witch farm. All around Coralie in the Northern Meckons, just north of Sweet.

View attachment 1675115
My favourite area!

Is this joinable on Minecraft via PS5? If not is there a BigFooty console server available?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did try and couldn't figure it out, if it's even possible. That's why I thought I'd ask the question if anyone knew
Nah it's Bedrock vs Java, 2 different builds of the game.

Chief I could help you set one up but not sure how many people it would be used by, do a poll maybe?

Nah it's Bedrock vs Java, 2 different builds of the game.

Chief I could help you set one up but not sure how many people it would be used by, do a poll maybe?
Sure do a poll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back