Roast Things that suck after a loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, this generation is as soft as curry s**t left out in the hot sun. Back in my day us fans were a disgrace if we spat on the coach or dumped 5 ton of chicken s**t on punt roads door step. Apparently now we only need to yell at the bench at half time to be so.

We have lots of supporters but a lot of them are dead silent when we kick a goal. But they make a lot of noise when they are complaining about the umpire. Last week I told a guy behind me to get up and get excited after a goal. Show passion and support. Don't come to let your frustrations out on the umpire

Haha, this generation is as soft as curry s**t left out in the hot sun. Back in my day us fans were a disgrace if we spat on the coach or dumped 5 ton of chicken s**t on punt roads door step. Apparently now we only need to yell at the bench at half time to be so.
They have s**t hair cuts as well. Don't forget the s**t hair cuts.

I'm happy to have a go at the team after the game, we were disgraceful.

However, half way through the game is wrong, and just condemns us to a loss.
You are a glass half full person that irritates people with your optimism. If the team is playing that bad you can yell at them during the game. Saying it will just condemn us to a loss is just wrong.

some supporters are utter f wits.
we finished 5th last year, first time we made the finals in donkeys, now we have had 3 loses and morons are calling for the coaches head. go n get ******..
them wannabe supporters are the reason we have been shocking for 30 years and gone thru 15 coaches.
we have had 3 years on the up and up and now we have a poor start to a season and lose 3 games, so lets sack the coach?
pathetic.
would you want to play for this club? copping the sht some dish out.
support your club support your players support your coach, give them confidence! not bring em down?
end rant....

Some fans suck.

Some fans are cool.

depends.

EDIT: Most of the fans on this board need to look at what they're saying.

If you claim to support Richmond, at least pretend to act like it in some way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T4P, couldn't agree more. The atmosphere at last weeks game was dead. You look at Collingwood fans who ROAR and demand 50/50 freekicks and get 75% of them, they work as 1. We don't do that. Maybe behind the goals they work as 1, but not around the whole ground like Collingwood fans. And OUR team is worse off for it.

Been to more games to you and your mates combined in this thread ;). I have every right to start thus thread and you really should mind your own business ;)
I don't even know you apart from on Bigfooty so I would love to know how you get that. You are acting so childish that I also couldn't care less how many games you have been to. What does that have to do with anything anyway?

Also telling me to mind my business? You posted on a public forum sooking about how we wouldn't make finals for 10 years... I should mind my business? Grow up seriously, you are not a child.

If you've been to that amount of games you'd know that calling the club pathetic off the back of one loss doesn't get you anywhere.

Pathetic that they are still producing the same crap 25 years later. We were aiming for top 4 at the start of season. Looks like bottom 4 for the countless time. The club owes us over 30 under 45 olds. Not the dumb gen y's with their atrocious music taste to go with it :)

T4P, couldn't agree more. The atmosphere at last weeks game was dead. You look at Collingwood fans who ROAR and demand 50/50 freekicks and get 75% of them, they work as 1. We don't do that. Maybe behind the goals they work as 1, but not around the whole ground like Collingwood fans. And OUR team is worse off for it.
Bollocks. If players actually competed and played to win, the crowd would respond accordingly. Whilst we continue to put in limp-dicked efforts like the first 4 games our supporters have nothing to roar about. Shithouse start to the year which has undone all the hard work off field.

Pathetic that they are still producing the same crap 25 years later. We were aiming for top 4 at the start of season. Looks like bottom 4 for the countless time. The club owes us over 30 under 45 olds. Not the dumb gen y's with their atrocious music taste to go with it :)
I am acting really starting to feel sad for you.

Bollocks. If players actually competed and played to win, the crowd would respond accordingly. Whilst we continue to put in limp-dicked efforts like the first 4 games our supporters have nothing to roar about. Shithouse start to the year which has undone all the hard work off field.
And that's what I'm getting at, we don't help our team when it needs to be lifted. You want the team to lift you, supporters are meant to support.

Thanks for the support Bollocks

I don't even know you apart from on Bigfooty so I would love to know how you get that. You are acting so childish that I also couldn't care less how many games you have been to. What does that have to do with anything anyway?

Also telling me to mind my business? You posted on a public forum sooking about how we wouldn't make finals for 10 years... I should mind my business? Grow up seriously, you are not a child.

Trust me. I'll always be there pumping my fist for every goal while every other tiger around me a seated. But I deserve to have a vent tonight. 1000's of hours from me for 5 minutes of joy. I'll get angry if I want :)
Anyway at this stage we won't make finals and after a few lagers and experience of the last 25 years I can see another decade of disappointment ahead although I want a premiership

Gentlemen, have some respect you pasty twink. Madtiger has been a f##$w@t around these boards for over a decade now. Just because he likes to write little prog ballads for 80s video games, Does NOT give you rank to question his authority. Know your place you ignorant swine

You moved to qld.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back