Autopsy Things you learnt v Richmond Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

1. A few of our supporters like the taste of brown and yellow. So over reading about how they'd smash Richmond (lost to them last year) and that we're now in poor form. If anyone thinks that is our true form I laugh at their naivety.

We lost 3 of our last 4 in 2012 and won the flag. Harden up ffs.

2. When we woke up we were comfortably the better side. One bad quarter with 5-6 of our best missing and losing by under a goal shows just how good we are.

3. Those doubting us now will do a 180 next Saturday.

Could not agree more!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you guys rest key prayers? Richmond going on about it like they won the flag? Were you full strength?

We rested Razor Ray - but his replacements were excellent, best on ground for Richmond.
In fact, one 50 metre penalty was so ingenious that no-one had a clue what it was for.
The 6-0 free kick run to Richmond At the start of quarter 2 was exceptional.
You can't train for that.
It is inborn.

1. Umpires. Let's not pretend. It's ingrained. There were two hands in the back direct pushes that could only be ignored due to blindness or corruption. Richmond's two goals from 50 metre penalties were the results of umpires just looking for a reason. It is simply fraud. There is no honour in pretending these show ponies aren't cheats. We came back from 33-0 down undermanned in the wet against a Victorian team desperate to make finals. .

18 seconds to go in the first the ump calls a ball up, watch him notice that everyone is out of position except Maric he quickly throws it straight to him, quicker than a normal ball up then see what happens it was so ******* obvious it upset me, I don't get upset easily.

18 seconds to go in the first the ump calls a ball up, watch him notice that everyone is out of position except Maric he quickly throws it straight to him, quicker than a normal ball up then see what happens it was so ******* obvious it upset me, I don't get upset easily.

Mal HTB was the one which had me staring at the screen in disbelief.

There was quite a few but the one I mentioned you could see the ump look then make the quick step it was so obvious.

In the last minute or two when we had the ball in their defensive 50 i reckon if roles were reversed they would of gotten several free kicks there was a LOT of in the back and Zac Jones got crunched in the back all let go bet they would of payed those down the other end.

Anyways time to move on from this game as Shaw said we have bigger fish to fry.

18 seconds to go in the first the ump calls a ball up, watch him notice that everyone is out of position except Maric he quickly throws it straight to him, quicker than a normal ball up then see what happens it was so ******* obvious it upset me, I don't get upset easily.[/QUOTE]

I do and I hope Harvey Norman have interest free this week because I am without TV !!!!! Next door neighbour returned it this morning but it has more lines in it than a ******* Melways.

Mal HTB was the one which had me staring at the screen in disbelief.
Yes, specially as his opponent had his arms all over Mal's shoulder and down his chest like a Richmond sash. Shoulda been a free TO Esky.

(And that is the first and last time I will comment on the umpiring on a footy forum. Life's too short.)

Yes, specially as his opponent had his arms all over Mal's shoulder and down his chest like a Richmond sash. Shoulda been a free TO Esky.

(And that is the first and last time I will comment on the umpiring on a footy forum. Life's too short.)

Think it was Cotchin at one point - hand over shoulder, around his neck - Mal got pinged for HTB.

(This is one of a million times I intend to indicate corruption by blatant show pony w***ers that are hindering our great club from achieving further greatness.)

ANZ is a s**t ground
Umpires are being paid by Richmond
Who cares ? No injuries.
Jetta is a stunning field kick
Hanners is a shocker. Worst inside 50 in the team. Needs to look for a used barn on eBay.
Naismith was useless
Towers is still useless but our track record says we'll persist for several years before trading him to Pies.
Rampe did very well
ANZ is a really s**t ground
Horse at training this week. Meant to say "Kick it to our forwards" but it came out "Kick it to Rance"
Rohan shone (again)
Reid was very good in latter half
Lower the freakin' eyes and hit up a target inside 50.
Team was unable to execute the game plan
Mitchell seems very slow
ROK should have played
Did I mention ANZ is a s**t ground ? Time for supporters to demand we play only at the SCG.
Hope the loss got all the s**t out of our

ANZ is a s**t ground

Did I mention ANZ is a s**t ground ? Time for supporters to demand we play only at the SCG.
Hope the loss got all the s**t out of our

I hear all this stuff about ANZ - and it's true.
Our "homeground" but we get no advantage.
The condition of the ground is appalling - there were mudpatches!
If a player does a knee slipping, the club should sue the owners, win and have as a conditon that we never play there again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back