Preview Round 3 vs Richmond @ MCG, Sunday 4.00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he has a bit of an inside EDGE. I like edgy players.
Snl Change GIF by Saturday Night Live

Only at the expense of Amartey, surely? And not a change I’d make at this stage.

I reckon Warner retains his spot while Mitchell and Konstanty face an arm wrestle for the final spot.
Amartey is in the 18 so he's playing unless he's a late withdrawal.

Nervous energy is a killer. I kid you not, arrival time of 31 mins before tee-off was optimal when I use to play competitive golf. Enough time to get your head screwed on but not enough time to overthink things. Rep golf with a team bus was living hell, start out 3 hours early and everyone amping up and wanting to talk golf and tactics. Leave it out.

Anyway, moral of the story is, fine margins absolutely count. Sport at a high level is operating in the very highest percentile, 1% off can easily be a severe thrashing, even being on your game can sometimes not be enough.

Collingwood took their chance last year but their path there was razor edge the whole way, a minimal drop this year is magnified because they weren't as far ahead as the bathwater drinkers suggested.

every club gets up to play the premiers ... that it's collingwood will make opponents even hungrier ... every week

Amartey is in the 18 so he's playing unless he's a late withdrawal.
Not impossible for someone named in the 18 on Thursday to be omitted, but yes quite rare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Konstanty plays weirdly he’s a guy that I think will be better in the AFL whether he plays or not glad he’s close

Mitchell deserves it

I’m not sold on Corey but not against him getting another game.

His form has been poor & perhaps he’s been carrying an injury.

In past years, it’d be a huge out.

In 2024 - not so much.

Still one of their better players yes that shows where they are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back