TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay wtf is 'The Dollhouse'. It is not entertaining or fascinating. It is creepy, weird and not entertaining.

One blondie that is hot, can wrestle coupled with a random frazzy-haired thing and an asian cartoon character. ummm???
It's creepy, that's for sure. At least they have pedigree from the indie scene. Especially Jade, a.k.a. Mia Yim.

Okay wtf is 'The Dollhouse'. It is not entertaining or fascinating. It is creepy, weird and not entertaining.

One blondie that is hot, can wrestle coupled with a random frazzy-haired thing and an asian cartoon character. ummm???

Billy Corgan (yes, the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins) will make it work, since he's now the Senior Producer of Creative and Talent Development.

Billy Corgan (yes, the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins) will make it work, since he's now the Senior Producer of Creative and Talent Development.
That still has me puzzled. I'm wondering what exactly he can offer, and I've read the article.

Eric Young's piledrivers still make me cringe.

That still has me puzzled. I'm wondering what exactly he can offer, and I've read the article.

Billy Corgan, who was hired as TNA’s Senior Producer of Creative and Talent Development, spoke with Fox News about exploring issues of race, ethnicity and even transgender issues. Here is what he had to say…

“There is a tremendous opportunity to go into really fresh, new directions. Having characters who explore race or transgender issues is certainly a possibility. There are ways to explore those themes in ways that are productive, create new stars and show that value-based ‘babyfaces’, no matter what their background, no matter where they come from, can draw new audiences and inspire people in new ways.”

Billy Corgan, who was hired as TNA’s Senior Producer of Creative and Talent Development, spoke with Fox News about exploring issues of race, ethnicity and even transgender issues. Here is what he had to say…

“There is a tremendous opportunity to go into really fresh, new directions. Having characters who explore race or transgender issues is certainly a possibility. There are ways to explore those themes in ways that are productive, create new stars and show that value-based ‘babyfaces’, no matter what their background, no matter where they come from, can draw new audiences and inspire people in new ways.”
That all sounds good but it smells like a catastrophe in the making to me. Audiences are simple and just want to know who they should cheer and boo.

Although the two-way chanting for EC3 is still funny.

That feels pretty racist to me.

They've been on tv for 5 minutes. They're visually unique, which is good cos it's all they have at the moment. They haven't had any time for character development yet.

What do you want them to be doing?

And why does the fact that one of them has African-American hair and the the other is Asian have to do with anything?

Maybe do some digging around as to where Jade/Mia Yim has been before commenting on something you know nothing about. You'd probably have said the same thing about Gail Kim.

That feels pretty racist to me.

They've been on tv for 5 minutes. They're visually unique, which is good cos it's all they have at the moment. They haven't had any time for character development yet.

What do you want them to be doing?

And why does the fact that one of them has African-American hair and the the other is Asian have to do with anything?

Maybe do some digging around as to where Jade/Mia Yim has been before commenting on something you know nothing about. You'd probably have said the same thing about Gail Kim.
I get the feeling he thinks all Asian cartoons are underage pr0n.

TNA are promoting a big return to ref Angle's title match, a 'former TNA world champ'.

A lot of the major names are now with other companies so it rules a fair few out, I'm gonna say Bully.

TNA are promoting a big return to ref Angle's title match, a 'former TNA world champ'.

A lot of the major names are now with other companies so it rules a fair few out, I'm gonna say Bully.
Would be stoked if it was AJ but yeah, like you said.

Sabin maybe? What are Foley and RVD doing now?

The Stringer has fulfilled his WWE dates....

I expect it to be Bully or Sabin though, unless maybe they sorted out a new deal with Joe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be stoked if it was AJ but yeah, like you said.

Sabin maybe? What are Foley and RVD doing now?

Foley is completely out of wrestling at the moment as far as I know and I highly doubt this will be what brings him back, and I assume RVD still has a deal of some kind with WWE.

Could be Sabin

Dixie Carter was on Austin's podcast, she's so mad about news leaks she's considering subjecting employees to lie detector tests to find out who's giving information.

She literally seems like a child that has been given money and a company to keep her mind busy whilst the adults sort out 'real world' issues. She seems dumb as dogshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back