TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tenay was better in the 3rd person role in WCW, adding facts where required.

I don’t mind him as the Main Commentator but that is what I really like about Tenay as the Knowledge and Information you get from his Calls

I'll miss his many faces
tumblr_lfx1kesOPR1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

mike-tenay.jpg

Mike_Tenay.jpg

Well - IF you Followed Wrestling you know it was Scripted but God that looked Shocking

Its fake? My whole life has been a lie up until now :p

The worst part of the above is it was a pre taped show, they had time to pick it up in editing but didn't.

Its fake? My whole life has been a lie up until now :p

The worst part of the above is it was a pre taped show, they had time to pick it up in editing but didn't.

That was some Lazy Editing Then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tara tells a story about the time she spent $6,000 of her own money to promote a TNA show in Chicago at her restaurant, The Squared Circle. When asked if she knew about it, TNA President Dixie Carter only said, “Yeah, I heard.” Tara also held a party for some of the talent at her restaurant while they were in town. While they were there, two people from the TNA offices sent an email to the roster asking them to promote another pizza place in Chicago on Twitter as being “the best pizza they’ve ever had.”
Tara says that when she found out about it, she went off and told Bruce Pritchard, “The day I leave my job, I’m punching that c*** in the face,” in reference to Dixie. He replied that she’d be doing them all a favor. She says when she did podcasts to promote TNA and was asked how having a female boss was, she would have to lie and say how wonderful it is, which “made her want to vomit.”

http://www.diva-dirt.com/106684/tar...s-everything-helping-aspiring-wrestlers-more/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back