Toast Tommy Sheridan

Remove this Banner Ad

At home just, with no Roughy. When was the last time we beat them away? last time I checked, the GF was at the G.
Don't worry mate, we will win the flag
Comfortably if I remember:rolleyes:. Don't get me wrong I would like to see Ross try out a couple of others like Weller and Blakely but I don't think that was the game to do it. We might see it in the next couple of weeks though. With all due respect Freo, I think Ross would know.

Comfortably if I remember:rolleyes:. Don't get me wrong I would like to see Ross try out a couple of others like Weller and Blakely but I don't think that was the game to do it. We might see it in the next couple of weeks though. With all due respect Freo, I think Ross would know.
I hope so. Saints supporters were quite vocal on the subject.
He is the incumbent coach and has done a good job, he just seems reluctant to change - sticks to his guns. Good on him, if we win a flag I'll be stoked. Time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so. Saints supporters were quite vocal on the subject.
He is the incumbent coach and has done a good job, he just seems reluctant to change - sticks to his guns. Good on him, if we win a flag I'll be stoked. Time will tell.
Take a chill pill and enjoy the ride;)

This is and adequate definition. Problem is your post doesn't make sense.
Let's get back on topic Freo. We are 14 and 2 and top of the ladder. Wiggles get beaten to to tomorrow and we are 2 games clear of the rest of the comp. maybe then we can experiment and blood a few. I agree with you about Sherro... He may turn chocolate chip, time will tell.

16 Tom Sheridan (born 28 October 1993)

20 Hayden Crozier (born 24 Dec 1993)

30 Elliot Yeo (born 1 October 1993)

33 Bradley Hill (born 9 July 1993)

Useless comparison.

You can go back and do that for every team with every pick that didn't work out. Makes even the good drafting teams look bad if you pick the right year.

16 Tom Sheridan (born 28 October 1993)

20 Hayden Crozier (born 24 Dec 1993)

30 Elliot Yeo (born 1 October 1993)

33 Bradley Hill (born 9 July 1993)

Brad Hill isn't having a good year. Injury perhaps, but his form is scratchy. I've followed him closely this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his spot to Hartung by years end.

Brad Hill isn't having a good year. Injury perhaps, but his form is scratchy. I've followed him closely this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his spot to Hartung by years end.

It's all relative. Brad's been quiet, but he's still a country mile ahead of Sheridan. We judge him more harshly because he's more experienced.

There is no way Sheridan would be getting a game at Hawthorn. Tommy is lucky that Ross is very keen to get games into the youth. Hopefully he can build on yesterdays game. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Cheap shot Simpson. Ross prefers plodding role-players as opposed to classy youth. We have 3 or 4 kids busting down the door… ay

As a supporter couldnt care less if Ross doesnt play the 3 kids at Peel we are on the verge of making a grand final if they were good enough they would be playing. They were very smug looking in the interview on TV wont do them any harm to wait their turn.
Just for the record think they are all a bit simliar if one or two of them were traded it wouldnt be a problem including Weller.

It's all relative. Brad's been quiet, but he's still a country mile ahead of Sheridan. We judge him more harshly because he's more experienced.

There is no way Sheridan would be getting a game at Hawthorn. Tommy is lucky that Ross is very keen to get games into the youth. Hopefully he can build on yesterdays game. One swallow doesn't make a summer.
Dunno. He'd probably be getting games as sub like Hartung. Wouldn't feature as highly as he has at Freo though.

That's two good games in a row, one at the G. When's the last time Danyle played that well at the MCG?

Dunno. He'd probably be getting games as sub like Hartung. Wouldn't feature as highly as he has at Freo though.

That's two good games in a row, one at the G. When's the last time Danyle played that well at the MCG?

Can't argue with Danyle being poor on the big stage. But I guess my point is that IMO, Tommy was good yesterday, without being anything special. It just appears to me that we've come to expect him to be rubbish, so that when he plays an OK game, people get really excited. He did some good things yesterday but also coughed the ball up really easily on a few occasions and choked when the game was there to be won. And I don't think he was good last week - his disposal was atrocious. I'd rather we were getting games into played Weller, Langdon or Blakely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back