Competitions Tontine Tipping Comp - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

how many people are still in the comp ahahaa?

By my count there was the treacherous Seppo, 4 on GWS and 6 on the Dons.

Some stats for this round (if tips stay as current):

5 games currently represented, with the tips falling as follows:

Freo v Hawthorn has 3 tips (2 Freo, 1 Haw)
Rich 5
GWS 4
Port 2
Essendon 6

At least 1 player will have immunity after this round, unless the Freo v Hawthorn game is a draw (could happen!)

There are tipsters for each of the 3 days of this round, but the majority (12) are tipping in a game on Sunday! Could be a long, nailbiting weekend, and I'm glad we will have Tontine interest through to the end of Sunday night!

Good luck to all!

At the end of Round 3, we have 11 players remaining:
Remember to check out the Official Spreadsheet for all past tips: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...SVRGZ2l6UDdsMmJRR28wNWR2MkE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Important to note is that Seppo won immunity based on last round. Use this wisely!

Round Specials for Round 4:
Cannot tip:
Port Adelaide (v Brisbane), as per Rule 2
If you fail to tip, you get: Brisbane (v Port Adelaide), as per Rule 5

Just for everyone's information, Essendon, Richmond, GWS and St Kilda are all current underdogs, thus tipping any of them triggers an immunity opportunity. This is also true of Melbourne, Brisbane, West Coast, Gold Coast and North Melbourne (though I suspect there will be little interest in picking any of these).

But as per Rule 4, Seppo is excluded from attaining an additional immunity pick from here on in.

(apologies yoong - I had misread my spreadsheet as you picking Hawks. You are out, sorry mate!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong please....

Wait I can't select Geelong again for a few weeks can I?

So in that case......hmmm Hawks please.

It would mean you can't pick Geelong again until Round 8, as per Rule #3.

You still have until Friday night to decide :) (but I have noted you down for Hawthorn, until I am told otherwise).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back