Competitions Tontine Tipping Comp - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair point - have had a think, and unfortunately I think we have to keep it as is, due to Rule #5.

Essentially, if you fail to tip the round, then you get the biggest outsider. If that team happens to play Friday night and actually win, then for someone who missed the start of the round, they could just pass for the whole weekend and claim the free victory.

So unfortunately people will just have to get in before the start of the round, or they get the biggest underdog.

Happy for people to send me multiple rounds in advance, if they are going away/think they will forget. And then happy for the tips to change closer to the round if need be.
All good :thumbsu:

ROUND 2 TIPS THUS FAR:

samFFC
estibador - WCE
Seppo - Richmond
PapaJ
Caterina - North Melbourne
Spirit Level - GWS
Freeeoo - North Melbourne
PantaloonRazorblade - WCE
bone2468 - Hawthorn
yoong - Geelong
thefreodockers - WCE
tants - WCE
go_the_dockers
Pavs_Risotto - North Melbourne
freo84 - Geelong
Okinakashi
HowieD
Freo Big Fella - GWS
Quokka - GWS
tants
mattis117 - WCE
Tazmania - GWS
jusjoshin - Essendon (win = immunity)

Still accepting others if you want to join!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going for North Melbourne. Perhaps risky...

PapaJ and HowieD still waiting on you two!

And still open for others to join! :)

Yeah, cheers for the heads up. I'll go Nth Melbourne too. I like living on the edge and you never know what's going to happen with those guys. Even if they're up by 10 goals at the half, they'll find a way to keep it interesting.

Yeah, cheers for the heads up. I'll go Nth Melbourne too. I like living on the edge and you never know what's going to happen with those guys. Even if they're up by 10 goals at the half, they'll find a way to keep it interesting.
And it's the last game of the round, so we are on our toes til Sunday night!!

I know the logistics would be difficult, but I was thinking how cool it would be if every entrant offered a prize to become part of a package of prizes that would be sent out to the winner. If everyone put in something cheap and quirky, it could be quite funny for the winner to receive. Kind of like a mystery prize basket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back