• Gil

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kulusevski

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Kane

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane is surely a lifer now. If he was going to leave Spurs he would have done it years ago. Think he retires there and his most PL goals record will be like a trophy for him until Haaland breaks it in like two years or something ridiculous haha.

Levy boy talks about melodrama because we are the 7th best club in England this year is achievement

4 years running knocked out in the 5th round of the FA Cup. Kicked out same stage every year. And who by? The might of Norwich, Boro, Everton and Sheffield United.

Of course real supporters of the club have had enough of the brilliant balance sheets and bullshit football results

Kane is surely a lifer now. If he was going to leave Spurs he would have done it years ago. Think he retires there and his most PL goals record will be like a trophy for him until Haaland breaks it in like two years or something ridiculous haha.
He only really had one chance in the past and City were close but knew they could get Haaland a year later. We wouldn't sell to Chelsea. And United until now haven't been miles ahead to turn his head. But now they are. Would be very surprised if they don't try and bring him in this summer

He only really had one chance in the past and City were close but knew they could get Haaland a year later. We wouldn't sell to Chelsea. And United until now haven't been miles ahead to turn his head. But now they are. Would be very surprised if they don't try and bring him in this summer
The Kane one is interesting. Apparently City never put in an official offer and I don’t think United ever did or any other club. There have been rumours of clubs interested but no club ever tried to buy him with an offer. Just one of those players that clubs probably agreed that his club wouldn’t sell him, so what’s the point in trying?

Levy boy talks about melodrama because we are the 7th best club in England this year is achievement
Really? Throwing shade when you’re pro oil money ownership. Self awareness please.

As for the second part. No great achievement but nothing unexpected really. We’re finishing where a club of ours is expected to. While those that win the trophies are those we aim to emulate.
Of course real supporters of the club have had enough of the brilliant balance sheets and bullshit football results
pro oil money fans aren’t really fans… well not one’s we should accept anyway.

The Kane one is interesting. Apparently City never put in an official offer and I don’t think United ever did or any other club. There have been rumours of clubs interested but no club ever tried to buy him with an offer. Just one of those players that clubs probably agreed that his club wouldn’t sell him, so what’s the point in trying?

Plenty of talk that Levy informed City that a bid of less than 160m simply would not be considered. They were prepared to go as high as 120m. Levy simply would not discuss it further which resulted in Kane having a dig publicly.

Who voted that Lloris would be a top 6 starter lol
I didn’t but as a troll should go back and reselect every player. As pointed out on page 1 the poll to this is stupid. By any objective measure all of them do play/start for a top 6 club.

The real question should be title contender

I didn’t but as a troll should go back and reselect every player. As pointed out on page 1 the poll to this is stupid. By any objective measure all of them do play/start for a top 6 club.

I reckon you and jd2010 need to do a poddy to relieve all the sexual tension between the both of you.

Not so sure about that. If he doesn't sign a new deal this summer I reckon he leaves on a freebie in 2024 when his contract expires.

Imagine if he did a Sol Campbell!

Plenty of talk that Levy informed City that a bid of less than 160m simply would not be considered. They were prepared to go as high as 120m. Levy simply would not discuss it further which resulted in Kane having a dig publicly.

These numbers are all rumours but I reckon a deal about 140m could have been done. Kane was the ideal player to fit into Pep's system at City.

Really hard to see Kane staying now. There just doesn’t look to be any prospect of things getting where they need too while he’s still at his peak. This summer is probably the first time it makes sense for Spurs to sell too. Big risk of losing him for nothing and they still desperately need to invest in most areas.

United look the best fit but not sure where they are at financially. If not he can pick just about any club in Europe 12 months later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only thanks to games in hand ;)

If we hold on to 6th it would take others not maintaing their form

He sat out the opening game of last season trying to force the city move. Don't think United with Ole were ever really worthy of him forcing a move to. It's different now on both fronts. We are likely to be onto our 4th manager in 4 years and ETH looks like has United close enough to City and probably in line with what arsenal with CL football could push to do next season

Lame level 11/10.
Going to watch a slave whipping this weekend?
Only thanks to games in hand ;)

If we hold on to 6th it would take others not maintaing their form
Hardly what I meant and you know that. Been top 6 in all but two seasons since 2008.

But then again you did make a redundant poll so maybe I’m giving too much credit here.

Lame level 11/10.

Hardly what I meant and you know that. Been top 6 in all but two seasons since 2008.

But then again you did make a redundant poll so maybe I’m giving too much credit here.
Lame and redundant but yet here you are on page 7 of said thread you thought wasn't worthy of a single post.

Over/unders on this making it to page 10 before the bump when the next manager gets the arse from the bald prick?

How many start for Arsenal then?

Kane definitely.

Not Son on form this season.

Not really sure anyone else gets a look?

Lame level 11/10.

Lame and redundant but yet here you are on page 7 of said thread you thought wasn't worthy of a single post.

Over/unders on this making it to page 10 before the bump when the next manager gets the arse from the bald prick?

Get a room you two!

Back