Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf IV (Coven Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Juggernaut is now unstoppable

Not sure how you get Dogs = Trapper

The Juggernaut is now unstoppable, which makes the Jailors position vulnerable.

The Jailer can't kill anymore so his role is purely defence. But now if the Juggernaut hits him, whoever is in jail gets rampaged as well. I think we use him more as a roleblocking character and if he gets hit by the 'naut then village at least get a kill out of it.
He claimed it a few days back and said he'd set a trap on me

Juggernaut is now unstoppable

Not sure how you get Dogs = Trapper

The Juggernaut is now unstoppable, which makes the Jailors position vulnerable.

The Jailer can't kill anymore so his role is purely defence. But now if the Juggernaut hits him, whoever is in jail gets rampaged as well. I think we use him more as a roleblocking character and if he gets hit by the 'naut then village at least get a kill out of it.

Dogs soft claimed trapper and said he’d used it on Eth. Not hard proof but it’s out there.

hold on. so dont vote for fridge??
I was suggesting sparing you from the lynch for the vig to hit you tonight is a stupid move, assuming you actually are the veteran and have a self protect left to use tonight.

Dogs soft claimed trapper and said he’d used it on Eth. Not hard proof but it’s out there.
Just from my point this logic has some holes in it.

If Dogs is Trapper then it means he either laid a trap outside an unknown quantity, or the medusa has the necronomicon (which I don't think is the case) and visited eth but caught the trapper.

What's the basis for the votes to omgfridge anyway?

I could be convinced to swap as it's not like they've added any value to the village at all through the game but is there any basis for it?
I think it's just the lack of involvement.

My biggest fear is that
I think it's just the lack of involvement.
Which mirrors the vig to this point.

I mean let's be honest how many of us with a gun wouldn't have shot Nunez early on.

What's the basis for the votes to omgfridge anyway?

I could be convinced to swap as it's not like they've added any value to the village at all through the game but is there any basis for it?

For my vote, it’s that Pie voted him twice then said he’d look at a lurker. OMGFridge and pie often target each other in here and then Pie dies by the jugger? Seems like a lot of coincidence adding up. Plus the fridge inactivity too.

Just from my point this logic has some holes in it.

If Dogs is Trapper then it means he either laid a trap outside an unknown quantity, or the medusa has the necronomicon (which I don't think is the case) and visited eth but caught the trapper.

The former seems the more likely to me. There’s also the possibility dogs was evil and the trapper is still here to consider.

I'm leaning towards omgfridge at this point.

I find it hard to believe the trapper wouldn't sit outside known good. Which means that Dogs is evil, which means that they known who medusa is and would be trying to lean into a Medusa lynch.

Y'all know my read on 'nooks so you can use that info moving forward.

Thanks again serial_thrilla

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

Modkill
MODKILL ANNOUNCEMENT

MP_ (Godfather) modkilled. Reason can be discussed at the conclusion of the game.
NO LAST WILL

It is now Day 5.
Voting deadline is at 4pm AEDT.
There are 13 players remaining, so 7 votes required for a lynch.
MP_'s vote has been voided.

Night 5 actions may be placed in advance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back