Recruiting EFC Trade/Draft Talk II with F/A rules in OP - Billings for a fourth rounder the latest rumour

What do we do with the #1 pick?

• Use it

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Trade it for multiple top 10 picks

Votes: 65 42.2%
  • Trade it for players

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Trade it for players and first round picks

Votes: 13 8.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's no way to talk about our all time highest wicket taker :D
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

We seem to be most interested in Garlett, Membrey & now Callum Sinclair! I'd like to see us enquire about Tutt & Taylor Hunt too.

Burbury & McKernan great rookie options if available

We seem to be most interested in Garlett, Membrey & now Callum Sinclair! I'd like to see us enquire about Tutt & Taylor Hunt too.

Certainly wouldn't mind those first three, especially if we can get them without losing too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would we look at raiding the Hawks for some of their youngsters who can't get a game for them? Guys like Lowden, Woodward or Hallahan. Hallahan or Woodward could be a like for like replacement for Howlett if we offload him and Lowden seems to be a likely type.

Would we look at raiding the Hawks for some of their youngsters who can't get a game for them? Guys like Lowden, Woodward or Hallahan. Hallahan or Woodward could be a like for like replacement for Howlett if we offload him and Lowden seems to be a likely type.
I'd like to get Lowden.

Hallahan won the Liston a year or two ago didn't he?

I'd like to get Lowden.

Hallahan won the Liston a year or two ago didn't he?
Lowden is a no brainer given our ruck stocks, but we don't much to offer them except a first round pick so they'd probably have to throw in another fringe player or a pick to make it work which is why I mentioned the others.

Lowden is a no brainer given our ruck stocks, but we don't much to offer them except a first round pick so they'd probably have to throw in another fringe player or a pick to make it work which is why I mentioned the others.
Hawks are generally pragmatic traders. Will look at Lowden as their 4th choice ruckman (though Hale isn't getting any younger)
They also owe us for Burgoyne....mark williams :(

We'd be naive to think they wouldn't go for the best offer made to them, and with developed ruckmen in demand we may have to pay slight overs for him depending on who else is interested. I hope the club is looking into other options like Sinclair as well.

Hawks are generally pragmatic traders. Will look at Lowden as their 4th choice ruckman (though Hale isn't getting any younger)
They also owe us for Burgoyne....mark williams :(
Mark Williams or Jay Nash?

We'd be naive to think they wouldn't go for the best offer made to them, and with developed ruckmen in demand we may have to pay slight overs for him depending on who else is interested. I hope the club is looking into other options like Sinclair as well.

I'd like to think we've made enquiries after all 3 and will pick up the cheapest one. All are roughly equivalent players and we're on a bit of a shoestring budget given how important it is to get a couple of decent picks into the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back