training and stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

stevo10

Senior List
Apr 18, 2001
I was in Melbourne a fortnight ago for the tennis (first time back near a computer) and managed to catch two north training sessions.

First one was pretty standard stuff, skills and stuff were ok, but I could have jumped the fence and joined in without anyone noticing. highlight was a trainer walking around boundary with Blake Grima talking about this website called Big footy!!!

second one was great because they played two 25 minute halves, full on practice match. Standouts were for mind Sav, very fit, moved well Corey Jones- the next Simmo (if only they could kick) Chad Jones - the tallest wingman of all time, beautiful mover Callum urch, dominated across half back and the Monster who continually marked the ball and kicked goals on Shannon Watt.

My observations overall were that we will be competitive, good to above average forwards and midfielders with a dodgy smallish, not very mobile backline, who will struggle to hold teams.

thats terrifc news for the club, hopefully these youngsters will step up this season, even more than last year.
harro, corey jones, petrie, wellsy, junior, watto, ash watson etc.....

bigfooty eh? good work

Great news that's also what Tim Harrington said on the little interview on SEN he said people like Drew Petrie and Corey Jones are looking good and they should push the Kangaroos to a higher level.

I love Jess Sinclair #9

training report

Thanks S10, I've been waiting for a training report for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back