Training Reports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Today - 29/11/07

Went down for a photo with the holly grail and was surprised to see the boys training.

Was just a basic session with a lot of fitness.

Tommahawk was doing some light drills. Seems to have buffed up a lot.

Shannon spent time with tommahawk and then went and trained with the new boys.

Harry Taylor looked really comfy out and about. Was surprised to see him at the club already. Not as big as i thought he would be in the flesh.

Scott Simpsons was also out there and was doing some handballing drills with Harry and Byrnesy. Looks very lean.

JC and Jimmy were doing some running and having shots on goal.

Otto and Stoksey were doing a bit of boxing (Otto is looking very lean and mean already)

Chappy looks solid as and raring to go.

Overall was very impressed by the boys and they look set to give the title a shake again.

Any Q's just ask!

Re: Training Today - 29/11/07

Thanks Rizzo. Updates like these are greatly appreciated by someone like me that lives ages away from Geelong.:thumbsu:

Wish I could get a photo with the cup.:(

has hawkins lost any puppy fat, or just buffed up??

it would be great if u could take some pics and post them up next time u get down there.

i live in melbourne so dodnt get much of a chance to get down there so any updates from anyone are muich appreciated:thumbsu:

Hawkins looks trimmer - time to turn what remains to muscle. More importantly though, hope his fitness levels are (significantly) better.

Simpson (of the Dawson kind) measures up pretty well to Otto in their respective pic - kid has some meat on the bones already.

Prissa looking pretty ripped as well, looks like he's preparing to give himself the best chance possible at cracking the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20444.jpg

happy now? He has arms like bloody fenceposts!

Hawkins looks trimmer - time to turn what remains to muscle. More importantly though, hope his fitness levels are (significantly) better.

Simpson (of the Dawson kind) measures up pretty well to Otto in their respective pic - kid has some meat on the bones already.

Prissa looking pretty ripped as well, looks like he's preparing to give himself the best chance possible at cracking the team.

Not to nitpick or anything but you can't turn fat into muscle. Hawkins looks a little underdeveloped in the shoulders & arms in comparison to his quads.

Not to nitpick or anything but you can't turn fat into muscle. Hawkins looks a little underdeveloped in the shoulders & arms in comparison to his quads.

It will be another 1 or 2 preseasons at least before he is fully built but I'd assume that over this year he will burn off a lot of his remaining fat. At least he won't be too top heavy this year.

:eek: don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but did you see the picture posted of Hawkins on the first page of this thread. His shoulders and arms look pretty developed.

That is nitpicking. If your going to do that you may aswell go back to where people refer to baby fat. Is baby fat possible on an 18-19 yo or is it just fat? And when referring to Hawkins does he have much fat at all or is it just undefined muscle?

You can be muscular with out having chiseled arms and shoulders.

Hawkins? Shoulders? Arms? Underdevoloped?

6l8q41z.jpg
8eqk48i.jpg

Hmmmm....ok.

Well, I really can't wait till he's fully developed.

Don't know about other clubs tho!

That is nitpicking. If your going to do that you may aswell go back to where people refer to baby fat. Is baby fat possible on an 18-19 yo or is it just fat? And when referring to Hawkins does he have much fat at all or is it just undefined muscle?

You can be muscular with out having chiseled arms and shoulders.

yes you can, but it is not "undefined muscle". It's muscle under a layer of subcutaneous fat. And I said "in comparison to his quads". He looks very heavy through the hips. Don't talk tech unless you know tech. Thanks.

yes you can, but it is not "undefined muscle". It's muscle under a layer of subcutaneous fat. And I said "in comparison to his quads". He looks very heavy through the hips. Don't talk tech unless you know tech. Thanks.

What about Gaz and Josh? Are their arms and shoulders developed enough in comparison to their quads?

The Tomahawk's such a big unit, he'd need legs like tree trunks to propel him anywhere. :p

What about Gaz and Josh? Are their arms and shoulders developed enough in comparison to their quads?

The Tomahawk's such a big unit, he'd need legs like tree trunks to propel him anywhere. :p

Hunt yes, GAJ... well he's got those weird Ablett body shape genes so the normal standards don't really apply. I'm not saying Hawkins isn't going to be a monster, because he quite clearly will be, but Glen Jakovich he is not. Yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back