Travelling to Power games 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought I'd start a thread to see who is going to some power games interstate - we could meet up.

First game for me will be Saturday May 3rd v GWS in Canberra.

Hopefully heading up to the GC in August when we play up there

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm heading to the west coast game.. Didn't realise how hard it is to get tickets. Can anyone offer some advice or ideas?? I'm also going to the gws game and gc game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah buddy I am. My brother will be down from Adelaide and I will be taking my 2 year old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cool... The little one's first game?

Kev. We are having beers (pre match) at the Kingston hotel from 11:30 and then after game at the same hotel

Hope to see you there

I'll see you crazy ****ers there.

Kev. We are having beers (pre match) at the Kingston hotel from 11:30 and then after game at the same hotel

Hope to see you there

Hi... Didn't end up going for GWS but will go to Swans game in June

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm planning to see the Swans game in Round 13 ..... According to Ticketmaster GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are $67.50...WTF!!!
Contact the Cheer Squad on powercs@hotmail.com and ask for non-member ticket costs from their allocation. I don't remember the cost but am sure it's less than that. Of course that means you sit with them.

I have a day off ... def going to Port v Sydney!

As interstate member .. Club tickets allocated.

Last edited:
I have a day off ... def going to Port v Sydney! ....
I recommend meeting up with the NSW/ACT Supporter Group assuming they still meet at the Royal Exhibition Hotel near Central Station. According to the club website the contact is Nathan Lowe, 0411 367 631, pafcnswsg@yahoo.com.au. Bring a spare liver.

Hoping to get to the Port v Richmond game at Etihad later in the season!

I recommend meeting up with the NSW/ACT Supporter Group assuming they still meet at the Royal Exhibition Hotel near Central Station. According to the club website the contact is Nathan Lowe, 0411 367 631, pafcnswsg@yahoo.com.au. Bring a spare liver.

Yes ... I met up with them at that pub when I went to the Port v GWS match last year. Good crowd!

I'm in bay 2! Can't wait! Go power!
Big kev with my new black akubra ... black white and teal band

say gday

There was a good showing at the REH, they sold plenty of raffle tickets and I was grateful for the pub having Coopers on tap and in stubbies :) Was great to see Peter Rhode and *cough* Jasper Pittard (hope he didn't cop too much flack) turn up to give their review of the game too.

There was a good showing at the REH, they sold plenty of raffle tickets and I was grateful for the pub having Coopers on tap and in stubbies :) Was great to see Peter Rhode and *cough* Jasper Pittard (hope he didn't cop too much flack) turn up to give their review of the game too.

Well if you made it to the post match then you would have been hit by Eddie Dingle at the top of the stairs selling raffle tickets - big tall guy removing cash from your wallet with ease.

Biggest crowd both pre and post match at the REH since the NSW supporters group has been drinking there since 2007. Must have been 200-230 upstairs at post match and another 30 or so downstairs.

Its a great location and before I left in 2010, I was working on them becoming a player sponsor. Had a chat to assistant manager Baz about it again on Saturday night. We would have put through 4 or 5 times the sponsorship amount on Saturday night and maybe two times at the pre match.

Well if you made it to the post match then you would have been hit by Eddie Dingle at the top of the stairs selling raffle tickets - big tall guy removing cash from your wallet with ease.

Biggest crowd both pre and post match at the REH since the NSW supporters group has been drinking there since 2007. Must have been 200-230 upstairs at post match and another 30 or so downstairs.

Its a great location and before I left in 2010, I was working on them becoming a player sponsor. Had a chat to assistant manager Baz about it again on Saturday night. We would have put through 4 or 5 times the sponsorship amount on Saturday night and maybe two times at the pre match.
Haha yeah he stopped us at the top of the stairs and said "you blokes aren't leaving here tonight without buying a few raffle tickets", so we duly obliged. I couldn't work out whether he looked more like Danny Frawley or Daryl Braithwaite.

Haha yeah he stopped us at the top of the stairs and said "you blokes aren't leaving here tonight without buying a few raffle tickets", so we duly obliged. I couldn't work out whether he looked more like Danny Frawley or Daryl Braithwaite.

I will kill you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back