Toast Travis Varcoe

Remove this Banner Ad

In terms of Lumumba out and Varcoe in I'm happy with the result.

H's mindless kicking and inability to mark has been replaced by a bloke who can use it 29 times at 100% DE. In terms of opposition quality its still an upgrade in my books. If it was Lumumba out there against GCS reserves he'd still be bombing long to no one and pooing bricks under the high ball regardless of who we played.

Glad he's a contributor for the Dees, glad he's not with us any more. Win win.

I've been happy with him. He'll only get better for us as he plays. He seems to be our best crumber and would like to see him feed off Cloke and white when resting up forward a little more or whe we are dominating forward entries

add my name to the list... was not convinced, but he is a much more versatile version of lumumba, hope he has a good few seasons in him. great pick-up

I've always been happy with Varco's class. He always seemed to bury us when we played Geelong. Wonderful finisher. I always thought he was a bit of a sheepdog but I'm happy to say I was wrong on that count. He tackles to hurt and when its his turn to go he goes. Add to that disposal efficiency not seen at this club since Barry Price and I think he's easily in our best 22 probably top 10

I'm more than happy with Varcoe, Lumumba had 4 disposals to half time vs Dogs... He's about as useless as useless gets compared to Travis Varcoe.

Varcoe was also the round leader in player ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back