Autopsy Trevor Barker Award, 2023 - Sinclair goes back-to-back, 30th Saint to win multiple B&F's

Who finishes top 3 in the B&F?

• Jade Gresham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brad Crouch

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Bradley Hill

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Mitch Owens

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Hunter Clark

• Ryan Byrnes

• Liam Stocker

• Dan Butler

• Marcus Windhager

• Rowan Marshall

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • Dougal Howard

• Jack Higgins

• Mattaes Phillipou

• Josh Battle

• Mason Wood

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Jack Sinclair

Votes: 66 93.0%
  • Callum Wilkie

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • Anthony Caminiti

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Original post has been updated. Will add the remaining speeches and highlights packages as they get uploaded.

Interestingly we didn't induct any life members this year.

Sincs joins the following players as the only Saints to win at least 2 B&F's;

Nick Riewoldt - 6
Bill Cubbins - 4
Robert Harvey - 4
Jack Steven - 4
Darrel Baldock - 3
Nathan Burke - 3
Jack Davis - 3
Wels Eicke - 3
Lenny Hayes - 3
Jim Ross - 3
Seb Ross - 2
Jack Steele - 2
Jack Sinclair - 2
Trevor Barker won 2 as well

Now that the dust has settled and we've all had some time to reflect, I'd like to apologise to Xi Jinping and the People's Republic of China as well as their excellent state-funded Chery automobiles. What I said was churlish, short-sighted and not reflective of my true beliefs of the CCP and I look forward to the inevitable day that the Australian continent is united under the One Chine policy.

Now that the dust has settled and we've all had some time to reflect, I'd like to apologise to Xi Jinping and the People's Republic of China as well as their excellent state-funded Chery automobiles. What I said was churlish, short-sighted and not reflective of my true beliefs of the CCP and I look forward to the inevitable day that the Australian continent is united under the One Chine policy.

Chicken ...you're just scared to say what you really think.
You're scared they'll come and drag you off for suggesting they are an opresssiiiiiiiii arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, that's as kiss arse as Josh Battle taking RTB out for lunch. But then again I suppose its a whole new ball game to be delisted by the CCP.

Oh boy

😂😂😂😂

Back