Autopsy Trevor Barker Award, 2022 - Jack Sinclair Wins 1st B&F!

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the full season highlights package from tonight's count;

Congrats to Jack Sinclair and all the other award winners!

Have to say Ratts speach was meh, plus he looks absolutley buggered. He needs a break himself to recharge so hopefully he gets it.

Sinclair wins the B&F!

1. Jack Sinclair - 174
2. Callum Wilkie - 153
3. Jack Steele - 124
4. Tim Membrey - 103
5. Seb Ross - 102
6. Brad Crouch - 93
7. Jade Gresham - 91
7. Brad Hill - 91
7. Max King - 91
10. Josh Battle - 68

Two rookies the best two at the club. What does that tell you? Hunger, desire, dedication is more important than a lot of things. Stop recruiting the privileged and big paycheque hunters.

Ratts not too happy with Sincs' comments until the camera panned to him for that fake smile hahah

GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

If Billings didn’t come because he’s shitty with the club that’s pretty poor IMO.

It’s a team sport and even if you’re shitty at the club, you should be there to celebrate and congratulate your mates.

Our top 5 is a rookie lister, mature ager, traded second rounder, second rounder and a DFA.

And all arguably the ones that try the hardest and care the most

If Billings didn’t come because he’s shitty with the club that’s pretty poor IMO.

It’s a team sport and even if you’re shitty at the club, you should be there to celebrate and congratulate your mates.

Our top 5 is a rookie lister, mature ager, traded second rounder, second rounder and a DFA.

Probably not worth getting worked up over speculation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's the full season highlights package from tonight's count;

Random thoughts…

Sincs is seriously uncomfortable in the spotlight, but who cares, his footy does the talking. Reminds me a lot of a previous #35 we had and he’s doing the number proud!

Tbh, I forgot just how good Higgins was when he wasn’t out with concussions and Covid.

And good for Mason…has turned out to be a really good acquisition for us.

Maxy is going to be a superstar, he’s just 22! ( just sort out the goal-kicking, Kingy.)

Congratulations to Jack Sinclair.
Well deserved!

Congrats to Sinclair. Just an outstanding season from him.

And very happy to see Mason Wood win Best Clubman. He hasn't just worked hard on field, but the extra work he does around the club is great to hear. Fully embraced his 2nd chance and seeing the results from it.

can someone explain to me the difference between the Lenny Hayes and Robert Harvey awards?

Wasn't happy with the club?
Someone on here was taking about it, wasn‘t happy about being dropped amongst other things. I can see it, he played hurt with a painful injury, got shopped around and a pay cut for his trouble. Had some injury problems this year and was dropped when he was miles from our worst.

It was posted earlier that Billing’s had surgery yesterday.

No surprises there. Sinc's had it in the bag from pretty early on.
Thought Crouch would've done better, I had him top 3.
Well done to Windy and Mason wood, some good news stories right there.
Now, hope the boys have a nice and enjoyable couple of weeks off...come back refreshed, and then get to f*cking work

Jeez the coaches will obviously don’t rate Brad Crouch as much as I do. Thought he had a better season than Steeley and was a shoe in for at least 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back