Trigg replacement? who will it be

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crows must be bold and open up the cheque-book to get someone extremely experienced and professional.

I want a slick operator who knows there stuff and is ruthless for success.

Football nous is preferred but dont necessarily see it as the only pre-requisite. We need a good communicator and someone with proper large corporate experience to manage multiple units. They need to be creative, daring and innovative.

Anyway, my 2 cents worth.

Ouch - Carlton supporters would even be more pissed off!
Learn
You would think that would be obvious - but hasn't been in last decade!
to
Who is he?
multi-
I suspect you are right - but if he is the best candidate, we should offer him $'s he can't refuse.
Selection panel includes Roo - with Bob ? & Jim Hazel.
Kane.

Surely first port of call must be someone that has done a CEO job before at a football club.

After that then it seems to be the accepted past footballer/business acumen model - Locally you couldn't go past Scott Salisbury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bone going pretty hard with Triggy here...... Triggys top lip is actually quivering

Yep predictable Rowey....... Never thought id say it but get Bone back on.

Can someone give me an overview of Trigg on 5AArk if possible please?
people that wanted trigg gone make up 1% of the supporter base - bone tried to call it out as bullshit - awkwardness ensued

other than that, not that much really

wont go into detailed about the tippet affair, doesn't want the legal action

just dropped this beauty - doesn't accept criticism from people that aren't in the know

I haven't read all of this thread but I think Andrew McKay would be a good choice both for the lols and as a serious choice. I imagine that he would be happy to move on from Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back