News Trigg to be Carlton CEO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he hasn't made any attempt whatsoever to update their MySpace page. How does he think he'll connect with the kids?

A new logo for the Blues?

13708511-Illustration-of-Cute-baby-boy-clapping-hands-Stock-Vector-cartoon.jpg

Shouldn't all of this Trigg stuff have migrated over to the main board by now?

I always figured once a Victorian club had been trigged-over, they would be all over him.

Yeah it is funny bad stuff just keeps happenening around Triggy, has to be the unluckiest guy in football!
It's a bloody big coincidence that he turns everything to shyte ;)

There is no chance he will turn Carlton around in tough circumstances, as he couldn't even run a club he took over as one of the best in the Afl. You don't suddenly become competent...

It's a bloody big coincidence that he turns everything to shyte ;)

There is no chance he will turn Carlton around in tough circumstances, as he couldn't even run a club he took over as one of the best in the Afl. You don't suddenly become competent...

Yeah, he has no business being a CEO of a footy club. It is like he just kept being promoted because he was previously promoted and they just assumed he had the skills for the job. I imagine he got his first gig through arse kissing or some jobs for the boys type deal.

Yeah, he has no business being a CEO of a footy club. It is like he just kept being promoted because he was previously promoted and they just assumed he had the skills for the job. I imagine he got his first gig through arse kissing or some jobs for the boys type deal.
Should have stuck to the media.

At least bickley realised & returned...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back