Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Sheargold will be there next year. He came last (6th) in the ratings out of the commercial FM stations in the last survey.
I reckon he's had enough time. I don't find him funny at all, but I'm not in the target demographic for FM breakfast shows.
The show is done, it’s the same s**t every day and they rehash everything. I’m surprised it has lasted this long,

He’s a dinosaur and relies on ex and toilet humour.

It’s actually surprising he’s still on air given what he says to his female co worker Lauren on air.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not woke but he is in mainstream media and it’s not the current standard
Lauren has worked with Marty since the Nova days.

I suspect if there was any issue he would stop.

So he’s taking a break from radio. Wonder if this has to do with the incident at the grand final
May be a permanent one if takeover proposals from ARN (who own the KIIS and Gold Networks) come through, acquiring MMM metro stations.

I gave Sheargold a crack when he took over from Eddie and Luke, and even though I didn't hugely rate Luke, I can't stand Sheargold. None of it is funny to me.

Have been refreshed listening to Lehmo on MMM lately and Micky coming on for a chat.

Don't mind some of the talk from other stations but usually can't stand the music - and don't like Gold.

I’m assuming he is a nobody anyway, but does anyone claim to know who Todd from Barwon Heads is. Surprised he’s been anonymous this long

I think it’s one of the workers at Triple M who makes a fake call in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be too far fetched, but after an outpouring of support for the axed kiis breakfast show seen today, could triple m look at using Jase Lauren and Clint to fill their potential sheargold sized hole?

It could be a fairly large change in terms of the target audiences of the two stations but maybe one for the better?

Could be too far fetched, but after an outpouring of support for the axed kiis breakfast show seen today, could triple m look at using Jase Lauren and Clint to fill their potential sheargold sized hole?

It could be a fairly large change in terms of the target audiences of the two stations but maybe one for the better?
If the merger with ARN goes ahead, MMM is more likely to go with O'Connell (Gold Show) as the ARN stations (Gold, WSFM) are likely to be sold as required under law.

Brigitte Duclos on the Rush Hour is terrible. When are JB and Billy back?
Normally they wouldn't even be running the rush hour now anyway so just consider it extra if you want it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back