Cars & Transportation Ugliest cars

Remove this Banner Ad

Nissan Skyline.....................******* awful cars.
The back end of an R33 i'll give you but you're off your head if you think most skylines are s**t.

Not a fan of the Group A VL Walkinshaw?

As a fan of both Holden and the 80s, I'm kinda not in to it, I mean I wouldn't say no, but it was named the plastic pig and you can see why, add to that it's performance didn't match it's looks, still using the 308 from the 60s. Brock's VK 304 was better.

Another one for the luxury “SUVs”.

I saw a Rolls Royce SUV the other week. Holy fu** it was hideous. It’s like they’ve said “it needs to look like a RR bit also it’s completely different from a RR car.”

Yeah that's yucky. What market are they even trying to corner anyway? If you're rich enough to buy a Rolls Royce you probably don't spend any time with your kids anyway. Or you just drive a Range Rover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That square flat front though, & that horrid looking matt finish....Yikes....Talk about a lack of creative imagination.

Got some piccys of the French model?
The matt finish was un polished stainless steel
It was virtually impossible to get once you dinged and repaired it so people had to get a whole new panel or they bogged and painted them
Idea was clever though no rust,no paint but he forgot to rust proof the rest of the car
Love the gull wings though
I think I read they were going to do them again

The French one is the neon box a few posts above

Isn't there still warehouses full of Delorean parts? Ugly or not it's iconic albeit probably 99% due to the movies.

Has anyone seen the Alec Baldwin Delorean movie?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Isn't there still warehouses full of Delorean parts? Ugly or not it's iconic albeit probably 99% due to the movies.

Has anyone seen the Alec Baldwin Delorean movie?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I remember seeing a car reno show and they were doing a Delorean and they went to that parts warehouse

For those who would want a brand new DeLorean keep an eye on DMC Texas as the American company formally announced plans to build turn-key cars back in July 2007.
Originally DMC Texas wasn’t building brand new vehicles from scratch, but was refurbishing existing DeLoreans that retained their original VIN.
An electric version was shown by DMC Texas in October 2011 but has not yet been made available to purchase.
In 2017 DMC Texas announced they would build turn-key replica DeLoreans for an estimated price of over $140,000 per-car.
Although production was due to start in January 2019 no cars have been built

Last edited:
Let's not lie most of us would buy a DeLorean if we could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back