Ugliest Footballer 2005 - Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Black JuJu said:
013572ab.jpg

Stare into Josh Wooden's eyes..
haha it's like the mona lisa following me around the room.
:D

choc_a_holic said:
LMAO! Hilarious thread..I hand it to all of you, good choices and it's just too hard for me to choose ONE of them.
Do that ugliest from each team poll!
Not every club has put up the 2005 photos. Some still have last years. Once they're all up, I will put a nominee from each club and have a poll.

mizuno said:
You called a black person a monkey, but you're not a racist.

Good one.
Yet if he called a white person a monkey its not racist. Gee..... I think I know who the racist one is... and its not him. You're racist against white people because we arent allowed to treat people the same. How dare you call a black man a money oh but its ok to call a white man one. Pathetic.

Choota said:
Not every club has put up the 2005 photos. Some still have last years. Once they're all up, I will put a nominee from each club and have a poll.
By the looks of this thread you could nominate a 1-2-3 fom each club.

There are some real shokers.

Total Package said:
Yet if he called a white person a monkey its not racist. Gee..... I think I know who the racist one is... and its not him. You're racist against white people because we arent allowed to treat people the same. How dare you call a black man a money oh but its ok to call a white man one. Pathetic.
Yep, only white people are allowed to be called ugly. Anything else would be considered racist. :rolleyes:

Total Package said:
Spot on.

Nathan Buckley aint that good either. Wheres the Best Looking Players From 2005. Would be interesting to see if any from this thread feature on that. As they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or something like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mero said:
125215af.jpg

Looks like he belongs on that 'Tim the kid who lives in a trailer park' email.
This is my half brother Byron, he don live with uss no maw.

LOL :D

He looks like BILLY BOB THORNTON!!!!!!!!!

Yze_Magic said:
LOL :D

He looks like BILLY BOB THORNTON!!!!!!!!!
haha leave poor Scham alone... he has been complaining all summer about how he is not going to take people tagging him and taking him out... you'll hurt the little blokes feelings... he is still getting over trying to be a smart ass on Friday night and turning the ball over while Judd stole the ball off him and passed off for a goal delivering the final kick in the guts to Freo supporters :D

This thread is doing a roaring trade.

If we could get it down to one nomination from each club we could have a finals series, which could pass some time during the pre-season.

With all due respect to Bateman, Spider, Roughhead and Ries, it's fair to say Hawthorn's nomination is Josh Thurgood (and quite possibly the number 1 seed entering the finals).

297293at.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Choota said:
If we could get it down to one nomination from each club we could have a finals series, which could pass some time during the pre-season

I think there should be an exception made for the Pies. Those 2 *ed looking guys have to both be nominated

Yze_Magic said:
I think there should be an exception made for the Pies. Those 2 *ed looking guys have to both be nominated
True, it's a tough choice, but they're the rules. They do look like mongaloids though.

Whitnall v Fevola could prove a toughie, but only one can compete for the title.

Who is Melbourne's representative? I think with Thurgood in the squad, your guys have snatched the pretty boy title away from us.

Choota said:
Who is Melbourne's representative? I think with Thurgood in the squad, your guys have snatched the pretty boy title away from us.

Ok, I am going to nominate good old Simon Godfrey

God bless him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back