Uh oh.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Connect it to a TV.
No cord. Good idea though.
Those special little elves must be coming overnight to fix the screen if Bouncer expects it to be repaired by tomorrow.
Sadly this isn't the first time drunk Boncers done this, I have a spare screen handy.

Lets not even talk about the time drunk Boncer fed homebrew to his mates laptop.

Write to the Herald Sun and tell them Alistair Clarkson put your laptop in a headlock. You'll have a new one in no time as the Hawks frantically hit damage control meltdown.

His housemate has a computer, he uses it for pr0n downloads whenever we try to run a podcast.
I'm beginning to think this housemate is imaginary and Boncer can't go 60 minutes without downloading that specific content so he's created a false ego to hide his shame. Not that there's anything shameful about it. Actually, maybe there is. I don't even know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to doubt the smashed screen story.
lW47Dwp.png

What sort of closet geek doesn't have a backup monitor for situations such as these #flogmove #thestreak

tumblr_m0yineeytm1qhjht6o1_400.gif

Not sure we voted for a mid-week competition...

The league is in crisis, has gone backwards in my opinion (not talking about the simming being delayed often, just the general feel).

Several retirements already with more to come. This is now boring.

The league is in crisis, has gone backwards in my opinion (not talking about the simming being delayed often, just the general feel).

Several retirements already with more to come. This is now boring.
Being delayed often?

This is the second time. Sorry for doing my bit for charity last time, league should've come first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back