Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got Aaron Black, Jason Tutt and Liam Jones knocking about on the bench. And Cameron Shenton and Andy Otten. Plus that Jeremy McGovern chap, although he's proving to be rather handy. And that Lindsay Thomas fella being rubbish, rubbish, good, rubbish, good, etc.

Lindsay Thomas?

Lindsay Thomas?

Small forward, plays for North, looks 10 years older than he actually is, acts like he wants to be constantly punched in the face.

Ill give you David Myers for him

Nah, not really an improvement on Bastinac or Rischitelli. How about Deledio and Thomas for a decent player?

Nah, not really an improvement on Bastinac or Rischitelli. How about Deledio and Thomas for a decent player?

What are you after Midfielder or Defender?

Ive got Fyfe, D.Swallow, Cotchin, H.Shaw, D.Heppel and Adam Treloar as quality ball winners and then alot of pretty high disposal Defenders

You looking to trade Grundy? Ill give you one of Heppell Fyfe or Cotch for Grundy and Thomas

What are you after Midfielder or Defender?

Ive got Fyfe, D.Swallow, Cotchin, H.Shaw, D.Heppel and Adam Treloar as quality ball winners and then alot of pretty high disposal Defenders

You looking to trade Grundy? Ill give you one of Heppell Fyfe or Cotch for Grundy and Thomas

Yeah, why not. Mmmm, Cotchin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh wasn't sure if i wanted to trade a ruck despite having 3 good ruckmen it's basically the only strength of my team. However the last two weeks my teams been terrible and i've got very little out of my mids which has made me 2nd guess my approach.

Im actually putting my money on Lindsay Thomas head butting someone and getting a month

Then getting arrested for D&D on a night out and shivving someone in jail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back