Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We laugh now but it will happen eventually. My money's on Coquelin to lose his spot and us to drop points in each remaining game.

We laugh now but it will happen eventually. My money's on Coquelin to lose his spot and us to drop points in each remaining game.

Not Coq, but one of Cazorla or Ozil will lose their place. The other will be pushed out wide. Ramsey and Wilshere will sit in front of Coq.

LMAO. Coming from you of all posters. Seriously last season you suggested we actually target Craig Noone, a championship level battler.

Of course he will struggle. Cazorla runs and distributes the play from deep in this side. He is not a conventional 10 like Ozil is, whereby his strengths are suited in the middle of the pitch, rather than the final third like Ozil. So take away Cazorla and all of a sudden there is a greater empathise on Coquelin to be the link between the forward and the defence and he will also receive more attention which would be a ******* disaster. Sure you can get away with it against teams who don't press but that's not a recipe for any long term success.
you haven't a clue

Not Coq, but one of Cazorla or Ozil will lose their place. The other will be pushed out wide. Ramsey and Wilshere will sit in front of Coq.

How? There are 6 spots total, with Sanchez, Ozil and Giroud unquestionably taking 3. Ramsey would also be a certain starter when fit, as would Cazorla if he stays at the club. That leaves Coquelin or Wilshere lol.

Edit: I don't see Cazorla dropped if he plays this well next season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps. So long as Coq retains his spot if he keeps form up. Ramsey and Wilshere can have a crutches and bandages fight for the last spot.

Was going to mention Ox. Cazorla and Ozil central though won't stand up to a few sides. That's were Ramsey comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back