Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzeko would be handy as he and Giroud would basically be interchangeable and he would be relatively cheap (~10-15m?).

Not a long term option but would be excellent cover and add to the squad depth.

Dzeko would be handy as he and Giroud would basically be interchangeable and he would be relatively cheap (~10-15m?).

Not a long term option but would be excellent cover and add to the squad depth.

Yeah he'd be good depth no doubt but Id rather all of our money go to someone world class should they become available if you know what I mean ?

If Benzema or Lacazette are available by all means we should be all over them, I don't see either of them happening so I'd be happy if we went into the season with Giroud/Dzeko/Welbeck/Walcott/Sanchez as our forward options.

I'd take Dzeko over Lacazette.

At least he's a proven goalscorer at this level.
Henry scored 20 in 100 appearances for Monaco, and only 3 in 16 for Juventus.

With Wenger it's not all about being proven in a certain position in a particular a league. If the player is attainable and a perfect fit to the squad in an area we're lacking, post Emirates-debt I'm confident he'll flick the switch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a good outcome.

Should also surely mean we need to strengthen in that area. Would only have Coq and Arteta for that position - and the gap between them is far too wide.

Flamini set to seal £2.8m Galatasaray move

Mathieu Flamini is on the verge of leaving Arsenal for Galatasaray in a £2.8m deal.

Source: Evening Standard
New William Carvalho to Arsenal rumour appearing in 3...2...1......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back