2nds UWS GIANTS - NEAFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on the 4th quarter.

Tomlinson read my post at 3/4 time- was much better in that one, kicking a couple, setting a couple up. Redeemed himself.

I absolutely loved Pickett's work. Made the contest, bought the ball to the ground and roved it himself. Turned players inside out. And quick? Lightning. X-factor written all over him.

Barrett was good - Steele was better. That's why he's not playing seniors.

PICKETT!!!!!!

It is time!

I only saw the 2nd half but he wasn't hugely impressive..
Have to discount scores to a large extent when the team is dominating the way they are.
Ahern looked really composed, Barrett plays like Toby mk2, Curtly, Kennedy, Steele, Tomlinson all looked good in patches, as did Pickett

Have to discount scores to a large extent when the team is dominating the way they are.
Ahern looked really composed, Barrett plays like Toby mk2, Curtly, Kennedy, Steele, Tomlinson all looked good in patches, as did Pickett

Agh shame, really keen to see him. That competition is a joke, should be national reserves (I know it's not viable).

Better kicking efficiency though? Please say yes...

I'm just parroting the msg from headquarters. It would be great if our reserves could play in a strong competition.

Would bring them on a lot quicker than being flat track bullies in NEAFL!

Our NEAFL team is only challenged in spurts. It is rarely sustained. It is not good for our guys.

Last year we were limited in the no. of listed players we could play in the finals. Anyone know how many we can field?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our NEAFL team is only challenged in spurts. It is rarely sustained. It is not good for our guys.

Last year we were limited in the no. of listed players we could play in the finals. Anyone know how many we can field?
Max 15 listed players for finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back