Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looking on AFL tables and all the lowest attended home games are either Saturday afternoon or Saturday night games

a7f961c70800c32cb9470eba86d621e6.jpg

What are people on here’s preferred time to attend?

Just looking on AFL tables and all the lowest attended home games are either Saturday afternoon or Saturday night games

What are people on here’s preferred time to attend?
I don't have a preferred time because I'll attend any time.
The only time I've missed a game since I became a member in 2017 has been when I've travelled overseas

People already using the new Tassie team to kick the Suns .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The discourse I’ve seen already around the go-home factor not being an issue for them because “Tasmania is a natural, quiet, beautiful place to live unlike the sh*thole that is the Gold Coast” is quite amusing.

That whole quiet life, farm type team that they are going for works for Geelong because they are the only team that can offer that. Splitting that small pool of players actually looking for that lifestyle between 2 teams isn’t going to work so well. Then add in the winters and the whole state on your back when you aren’t performing, while not being able to offer living in the ‘footy bubble’ and it’s going to be interesting to see how they go bringing interstate kids in.

Warm winters by the beach and hinterland while remaining anonymous really doesn’t sound all that bad in comparison. But the more people who don’t understand that the Coast exists outside of Cavill ave, the better, at the moment.

Yes, I’ve seen quite a bit of this online, decided not to bite as if you argue with morons they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

What is this about? Are they playing kick to kick on stage
Ive been to some of these events in melb. Its a showman night. There will be a host, and will chat to the players about footy, life and such. There will be auctions too. Usually jumpers, footies, framed posters etc.
Photos usually pre-purchased. Probably some audience questions too.

What is this about? Are they playing kick to kick on stage

Here Come The Suns! Touk Miller & Matt Rowell LIVE at Lonestar Tavern!

The Suns are on the rise! Join captain Touk Miller and young gun Matt Rowell LIVE at Lonestar Tavern in Mermaid Beach on Wed June 26!

Tickets here

Wed June 26
Doors 7pm | Photos 7.30pm | Show 8pm

Lonestar Tavern - Sunshine Boulevard, Mermaid Waters QLD

All Ages Event - Tickets from just $25!

Join Gold Coast stars Touk Miller & Matt Rowell at Lonestar Tavern as they discuss all things Gold Coast!

Miller & Rowell join our host on stage as they talk all things Gold Coast's 2024 season, teammates, opponents, coaches, early days, family, off field antics, life outside of football, whilst also recounting their most memorable stories from their career to date!

These events are unique in the sense that you get to see your very favourite stars in an up close and personal setting like never before! This promises to be an event full of never before heard anecdotes, behind the scenes insight and plenty of laughs!

The event will include a live interview, audience Q&A, silent & live auction with limited edition memorabilia.

Ticket holders can also purchase a show + photo ticket for an opportunity to meet the players pre show and snap a photo with them on your personal device.

Ticket Types:

Junior Tickets (16 and under)
Show Entry - $25
Show & Photo - $55

Adult Tickets (17 and over)
Show Entry - $39
Show & Photo - $79

All Ages Merch Packages
Show, Photo & Football signed by Miller & Rowell - $300
Show, Photo & Gold Coast Guernsey signed by Miller & Rowell - $395

Please see show Terms & Conditions on Eventbrite!

Here Come The Suns! Touk Miller & Matt Rowell LIVE at Lonestar Tavern!

The Suns are on the rise! Join captain Touk Miller and young gun Matt Rowell LIVE at Lonestar Tavern in Mermaid Beach on Wed June 26!

Tickets here

Wed June 26
Doors 7pm | Photos 7.30pm | Show 8pm

Lonestar Tavern - Sunshine Boulevard, Mermaid Waters QLD

All Ages Event - Tickets from just $25!

Join Gold Coast stars Touk Miller & Matt Rowell at Lonestar Tavern as they discuss all things Gold Coast!

Miller & Rowell join our host on stage as they talk all things Gold Coast's 2024 season, teammates, opponents, coaches, early days, family, off field antics, life outside of football, whilst also recounting their most memorable stories from their career to date!

These events are unique in the sense that you get to see your very favourite stars in an up close and personal setting like never before! This promises to be an event full of never before heard anecdotes, behind the scenes insight and plenty of laughs!

The event will include a live interview, audience Q&A, silent & live auction with limited edition memorabilia.

Ticket holders can also purchase a show + photo ticket for an opportunity to meet the players pre show and snap a photo with them on your personal device.

Ticket Types:

Junior Tickets (16 and under)
Show Entry - $25
Show & Photo - $55

Adult Tickets (17 and over)
Show Entry - $39
Show & Photo - $79

All Ages Merch Packages
Show, Photo & Football signed by Miller & Rowell - $300
Show, Photo & Gold Coast Guernsey signed by Miller & Rowell - $395

Please see show Terms & Conditions on Eventbrite!
Might walk down with my youngest son, think he would enjoy it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back