Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, which teams do you think will drop out of top 8 next year? I can see only possibly Saints. Then you got teams like Freo, WB, Crows together with us with ambitions to play finals. Even Richmond, Essendon, Cats will believe they can make it.

It also does not look like we will bring any players to help us immediately. It's all on Hardwick and internal growth while we have to learn a new system.
At the start of the season there was no way Geelong, Richmond, Bulldogs missed the 8 and not a chance in hell St Kilda or GWS would make it. But football is a funny game. A lot will depend on the draw, injuries, and teams choking, obviously, but there is no reason we aren’t at least genuinely in the conversation.

I don’t know how much was on Dew’s gameplan, but I do know that moving the ball almost exclusively through Casboult contests at half forward maxed out at 10 wins and change was needed.

This year showed that the difference between good and bad coaching is worth at least a couple of extra wins on its own. It’s up to Dimma and co. To find what works for our list.

Received the email today requiring membership changes, if needed......

Is anyone else having trouble doing just that, after being directed to another site and receiving this on the numerous attempts I've tried.....

Oops! We are experiencing technical difficulties.......Try Again

Received the email today requiring membership changes, if needed......

Is anyone else having trouble doing just that, after being directed to another site and receiving this on the numerous attempts I've tried.....

Oops! We are experiencing technical difficulties.......Try Again

When I went to membership change it said someone will call me

Fair enough.......but I'm overseas so don't think a phone call will be forthcoming..............I just tried again now and got the same response as I did 6 hrs ago....
Their IT staff must be terrible if they're still having problems 6 hrs later....:mad:

The whole membership website is very poor for a professional league. But should not have too high expectations when Ticketmaster is involved

Stuey Dew in the Virgin lounge here in Sydney, assume he’s on the same flight as I am back to the GC

Giants or Swans bound it would seem

Edit: he’s eating mini pies, I s**t you not
Hope he is okay. Haven’t heard boo since he was sacked.

I’ve heard he is off to the Swans to replace Don Pike.

I wonder about our club sometimes. Why are we so backwards? I see a lot of clubs receiving member packs already. Not us, in a few short weeks we will be able to access the portal to select our own member pack that will be delivered in a few more weeks after that…

bc3ed11e439ea3eaafde62a1561986a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wonder about our club sometimes. Why are we so backwards? I see a lot of clubs receiving member packs already. Not us, in a few short weeks we will be able to access the portal to select our own member pack that will be delivered in a few more weeks after that…

I think being able to select our own membership packs has been a great initiative

I assume most of the s**t is outsourced by AFL. AFL and Ticketmaster who are responsible for infrastructure, web sites etc. not the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think being able to select our own membership packs has been a great initiative
Absolutely this.

I already have so many various Sports team hats, I do not need a 13th ******* Suns hat. It's such a waste

Absolutely this.

I already have so many various Sports team hats, I do not need a 13th ******* Suns hat. It's such a waste
Yep and their range so far in the two seasons they have done it has been great and different items to choose from both years. I think it is great.

There is of course the option for those who want a cap and a scarf but other things for people who want other items. Kudos to the membership team for bringing this in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back