Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

The Suns have spend 12 years trying to forge an identity to the GC public and just as they are about to have success we change it.
This! We're on the precipice of something special and those fools down south think now is the time to pull out?

Thankfully the people who are in charge of making these decisions aren't so flippant. The population growth on the Gold Coast in the last three years alone has been truly incredible and predictions now suggest we'll hit 1 million people before the 2032 Olympics. This next 10-year phase is extremely important for the AFL on the GC and further decreasing their presence in our region would be really, really stupid.

Idiotic suggestion
Best idea would be to move North to Darwin
Northern Kangaroos
Perfect
Darwin can't sustain an AFL team, I think having 1 or 2 teams play a few games a year there is the best option.

NT couldn't even sustain a NEAFL team.

Maybe even run the gather round there or run an indigenous round there.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t know if it’s OSX specific or just the Suns Board but there is an ad called Bonzai popping up when I use my laptop
It is best described as malware
It is impossible to close and blocks scrolling or loading of the BigFooty feed
I understand the need for revenue and accept advertising but this is bad and makes the site unusable
I’d tap the Chief on the shoulder about it if I could but the mobile app doesn’t seem to do that well🤷‍♂️
I’d just add that Bonzai appears to be some sort of IT data tool
Not a great showcase for their abilities tbh

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t know if it’s OSX specific or just the Suns Board but there is an ad called Bonzai popping up when I use my laptop
It is best described as malware
It is impossible to close and blocks scrolling or loading of the BigFooty feed
I understand the need for revenue and accept advertising but this is bad and makes the site unusable
I’d tap the Chief on the shoulder about it if I could but the mobile app doesn’t seem to do that well🤷‍♂️
I’d just add that Bonzai appears to be some sort of IT data tool
Not a great showcase for their abilities tbh

Chief ?

I only use my Laptop, never my phone, and I've never seen that ad appear.

I use Google Chrome 99% of the time and have uBlock origin installed.

Possibly a browser issue Chops
No doubt Safari is usually last on the list for browser compatibility with developers
I’ll try Firefox when I get home and see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t be arsed doing my own research but I’m just going to go full social media facts and say we have the worst draw in the comp

As it stands, our road record for the teams from 5th (Saints) to 15th (Blues) is 1 win and 4 losses. One more win from that lot....

Basically, we beat Freo and everything else stays the same, the schedule looks a lot better from 8-6 and with the Dockers probably out of it at 6-8.

But in a social media context, and in the spirit of that Tigers fan on youtube, our schedule is rigged!

I love Chucky B
Possibly my favourite Sun
I wonder if there's any chance he could be more dynamic off half back in the Darcy Moore mould under Dimma?
More Rance like
He has the speed and decent footskills
Would love to see him deliver inside 50 more often

I love Chucky B
Possibly my favourite Sun
I wonder if there's any chance he could be more dynamic off half back in the Darcy Moore mould under Dimma?
More Rance like
He has the speed and decent footskills
Would love to see him deliver inside 50 more often
I would say Ballard does not have Moore closing speed. His tank is also suspicious, but I do like when he moves up the field. I am pretty sure he was a midfielder before draft.

I still hope Brock with more experience will develop into a modern type of defender. He is our fastest defender and has a good kick. Hopefully, he just needs more experience and become stronger. I expected a bit more from him this year in VFL. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

I would say Ballard does not have Moore closing speed. His tank is also suspicious, but I do like when he moves up the field. I am pretty sure he was a midfielder before draft.

I still hope Brock with more experience will develop into a modern type of defender. He is our fastest defender and has a good kick. Hopefully, he just needs more experience and become stronger. I expected a bit more from him this year in VFL. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.
I think Brock has been pretty solid all year. He is a late comer to football (im pretty sure I read that) and is playing in a team where it doesn't go down the backline often.
Still think he is a good prospect, just needs to keep developing. Rhyce Shaw is such a massive part of our finals push as he will be the one developing all those 25-35 type players on the list. The ones just outside the best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back