Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Iason

You now get the #2 draft pick :D

Unless the Bucs can do the unspeakable and actually pull out the W against Dolphins tomorrow!!!

I have let all my winnings from the Melbourne cup ride on Dolphins haha. Either way i'm happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its still game on haha! Good too because I hate the Dolphins.

For the record yesterdays game was the first one I missed on the TV all year. Guess i'm bad luck

That's like me and Whippet47 (He's not on here but that would be his user name almost 100%) after the 2012 season.

Missed the GWS and Carlton games due to football and figured we were bad luck. Nek minute St Kilda 2013 happens.

While I'm here... HOW BOUT THAT BRM?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm not mentioning your awesome play on the weekend because as V said, it doesn't get you a stat so it's not really relevent ;)

Instead here is a picture of my dog asleep, in black and white

ry6yzeqe.jpg

Its still game on haha! Good too because I hate the Dolphins.

For the record yesterdays game was the first one I missed on the TV all year. Guess i'm bad luck

Its so sad that this is where the excitement in our respective seasons has come from, but seeing as how both teams need a QB, this is as good as it gets.

Its so sad that this is where the excitement in our respective seasons has come from, but seeing as how both teams need a QB, this is as good as it gets.

Mike Glennon is coming along much better than thought. You could make a string argument for not taking Menziel even with the #1 pick

Mike Glennon is coming along much better than thought. You could make a string argument for not taking Menziel even with the #1 pick

He won't go #1 regardless, according to scouts its Bridgewater, than Mariota. Still expect the second pick to be Clowney, even though he's been quiet.

He won't go #1 regardless, according to scouts its Bridgewater, than Mariota. Still expect the second pick to be Clowney, even though he's been quiet.
Teams are starting to game plan against Clowney now, Using double teams and running to the other side of the field for example.

If I was SUNS, I'd want Clowney with the #2 pick and retain Glennon but pick up either Bridgewater, Mariota or Manziel with a second round pick (One of them is bound to drop to R2 imo) or trade up to another first rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Schiano is a genius!

Bucs 2 in a row

He's no Genius, I could coach the Bucs to beat the 2013 Falcons...

That said, I hate you Buffalo, I hate you Chicago and as Ron Burgandy would say... Go **** yourself San Diego.

Why watch the Tampa game when I don't even get a chance to see my Ravens play?

Although I'm probably at less risk of a heart attack watching a Bucs game.

We might not win many but you know ya gonna get something special everyweek. All the trick plays and fakes. Its like watching Totenham play

We might not win many but you know ya gonna get something special everyweek. All the trick plays and fakes. Its like watching Totenham play

Only been to a few Roar games mate, Might want to explain that a bit more :p

Seeing as we've been talking football. Got me stuck on youtube watching clips, Landed on some of these gems.

There were a couple of speeches from Friday Night Lights that I was gonna post up but they're all riddled with spoilers.

Only been to a few Roar games mate, Might want to explain that a bit more :p

Seeing as we've been talking football. Got me stuck on youtube watching clips, Landed on some of these gems.

There were a couple of speeches from Friday Night Lights that I was gonna post up but they're all riddled with spoilers.

Bucs and Jacksonville both win again! Haha

What's with the new ad logos on each page, I can't even refresh without an ad in my face, I wouldn't mind so much but the tiny close button that ensures you miss it and get sent to the ad is shitting me to death
Ad block plus is a must have add on for anyone using Firefox, Might be on Chrome too. Not sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back