Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Remove this Banner Ad

ymanuvan.jpg

Any of you guys snag one of these before they were all gone? :D

Nah but he gave me the actual medal for a case of Emu Export. Bit steep but I was feeling generous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chin up BRM. Weddings are a fantastic place to meet single people!

Just say you were recently drafted to the Suns, and close to getting a Swallow-like physique after a hard pre-season. :D
When I think about it, I'm already hitting the gym so by the time this rolls around I should be in pretty decent shape, Not Jeager or Swallow size but at least believable draftee size. (Yes SUNS, It's a shame we can't do anything about my face or hair :p)

It's funny though, Within an hour of the announcement being made, I had already secured a date for the big day. (I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Suns kept me from chickening out, He's alright.)

Happy 21st Birthday Big Red Machine

A good friend, a great SUNS supporter, a good guy to back me up in fights and the best damn ranga on bigfooty

May 21 be the year you finally get a shag

~Shanzo

That last line hahaha. Oh god.

Happy birthday to The King Red. May his legacy live on.

Happy 21st Birthday Big Red Machine

A good friend, a great SUNS supporter, a good guy to back me up in fights and the best damn ranga on bigfooty

May 21 be the year you finally get a shag

~Shanzo
That third line was a bit random, Of course I would always have my mates back in a fight but like that'll ever happen, right?

Lines 1, 2 and 4 were pretty spot on, Line 5 I might have to wait till my 22nd year ;)

Cheers bro. To think, If you hadn't of asked me at random for that security gig in 2012 how different things may have turned out. You may of actually had a cool friend ;)

Thanks heaps @TheJeagerBomb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back