State of Origin Vic Metro S15 SoO Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kilsyth, who incidentally have the same jumper as the Bombers.

Get out of town......... i used to play there eons ago, when they where behind the Shops where Ranges are now.
I played juniors at Pinks then went to U'18s up the other one.

How goes it at the Mighty Coug's?

I live like a minute drive from where the ranges are.

Your joking, i lived at 365 Mt Dandy Rd, then moved to Kalina crt nice to know there are great Kilsyth posters here.
I lived in Kilsyth from age 8 til 18.

What local team Jobe?

Your joking, i lived at 365 Mt Dandy Rd, then moved to Kalina crt nice to know there are great Kilsyth posters here.

What local team Jobe?
I played over 100 games for Kilsyth! Go the Cougars!

I live in Frankston and am on my way to Kilsyth to rob your homes

What local team Jobe?

be careful mate, don't put your location on here. I didn't play for a local club. Wait, I played cricket for Ferndale (for 5 years, not far from Mountain Gate), who merged with Scoresby a few years back. My brother played junior football with Knoxfield, then Boronia in the EFL or whatever it was called at that stage, same club that ex Hawks player Kris Barlow came from (before he went to Vermont). They were close friends.

I still live in Kilsyth

True i'm probably friends with you on Facebook, i played in the Under 18's our coach was Ivanovic.

I live in QLD atm so: Frankston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kilsyth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Where i am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be careful mate, don't put your location on here. I didn't play for a local club. Wait, I played cricket for Ferndale (for 5 years, not far from Mountain Gate), who merged with Scoresby a few years back. My brother played junior football with Knoxfield, then Boronia in the EFL or whatever it was called at that stage, same club that ex Hawks player Kris Barlow came from (before he went to Vermont). They were close friends.

Pfft, internet tough guys aren't exactly tough, surprisingly a lot are Asian or I just chance upon them due to my gaming habit.

I of course am north western, and played juniours with the Sunbury Lions, so you south eastern individuals obviously CBF traveling that 2 hours each way to find me.

However since Essendon are / were planning ti build around Tulla, if you ever need me to swipe some things or purge it on fire, I'm your bug.

Pfft, internet tough guys aren't exactly tough, surprisingly a lot are Asian or I just chance upon them due to my gaming habit.

I of course am north western, and played juniours with the Sunbury Lions, so you south eastern individuals obviously CBF traveling that 2 hours each way to find me.

However since Essendon are / were planning ti build around Tulla, if you ever need me to swipe some things or purge it on fire, I'm your bug.

Had an ex gf in sunbury. Never again!

Had an ex gf in sunbury. Never again!

There are distinct differences in location, Sunbury Sunbury? Goonie Sunbury? Rupo Sunbury? Emu's arse Sunbury? Pretentious bastard rolling meadow Sunbury?

Because yeah, depending on where they done lived is what type of woman you got, like that model woman who called Sunbury a "ghetto" a few years back, lived in septic waste Sunbury, which is the area around the treatment plant where the druggos in their wifebeater tops get high and wander around aimlessly looking at lights, whilst us Sunbury Sunbury people lead normal lives amongst other civilized people and work out of town because we know it's a hole and have the common sense to GTFO of it.

There are distinct differences in location, Sunbury Sunbury? Goonie Sunbury? Rupo Sunbury? Emu's arse Sunbury? Pretentious bastard rolling meadow Sunbury?

Because yeah, depending on where they done lived is what type of woman you got, like that model woman who called Sunbury a "ghetto" a few years back, lived in septic waste Sunbury, which is the area around the treatment plant where the druggos in their wifebeater tops get high and wander around aimlessly looking at lights, whilst us Sunbury Sunbury people lead normal lives amongst other civilized people and work out of town because we know it's a hole and have the common sense to GTFO of it.

From Memory it was only a few mins from the train station there. She was a Geelong supporter. Blonde hair, big norgs but a tiny but overweight. The distance go to us in the end. At the end I was only heading over there Friday afternoon to sunday evening. I guess she wanted more :cool:

Mind you, it took about 75 mins each way by car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back