VicPol.

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand the medical episode was after the incident. Which if you look at the Porsche underneath the drivers side of the truck, you can understand the medical episode. He would have had a clear view. Hopefully there was a medical issue that caused this. Even so, if and when this guy recovers, he will be living with these facts for the rest of his life. I’d be broken. Who wouldn’t?

Homocide deticves have taken over the case and the truck drivers house has been raided. This wasn't your typical "accident". We could have a quadruple Homocide here

Just this minute saw a video of him.
He's not a very nice fellow at all, (to say the least).
What is it they say about karma?
You are correct in your summation of his character.
But Karma in this case would have him in the position of anyone of the police officers.
Whats the best he’s going to get from this in terms of punishment?

Yep I love charts and stats.

If only Turkey could develop it's Democracy and fast as it's Economy is developing.
Who knows maybe the next president will value things like democracy and press freedom a bit more than the current one. I won't hold my breath though. As a culture it doesn't seem as important to Turks as it does to many other people of the world. A strong leader and growing economy seems to be more important to them than a strong democracy.
Been here 10 years still can't get used to some of the differences in views to what I am used to growing up in Aus.
I've never been to Turkey.

But I've been to Oklahoma :)

Not so sure about Karma. If karma was a thing, he'd be squished by the truck and officers still alive.
That is one way of viewing it.
He indirectly had a hand in the death of 4 officers.
Left the scene after taking photos and posted them on line.
His is coming.

His is coming.
I stand by this based on what this low life is alleged to have done...
The four police officers were standing next to their cars while Mr Pusey had gone into nearby grassland to urinate, when the semi-trailer veered into the emergency lane and hit the officers.

Mr Pusey later told police he heard a "bang" and saw his car pushed underneath the truck.

The court heard Mr Pusey saw where all four officers were after they were hit by the truck and described to police the injuries they had sustained.

As multiple passersby got out of their cars to help, Mr Pusey then allegedly removed two iPhones from his car and walked around the scene using his phone to record videos.

He then allegedly walked right up to Senior Constable Taylor as she was pinned to the truck.

In the body-cam footage she can be heard groaning before Mr Pusey allegedly says to her: "There you go, amazing, absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and have some sushi and now you f---ed my f---ing car."

Police allege he did not try to render assistance in any way. A pathologist has told police it is likely Senior Constable Taylor was still alive at that point.

The body-cam footage also captured a passerby telling Mr Pusey to leave the scene as he is filming. He responded: "That’s my f---ing car mate."

The four police officers were standing next to their cars while Mr Pusey had gone into nearby grassland to urinate, when the semi-trailer veered into the emergency lane and hit the officers.

Mr Pusey later told police he heard a "bang" and saw his car pushed underneath the truck.

The court heard Mr Pusey saw where all four officers were after they were hit by the truck and described to police the injuries they had sustained.

As multiple passersby got out of their cars to help, Mr Pusey then allegedly removed two iPhones from his car and walked around the scene using his phone to record videos.

He then allegedly walked right up to Senior Constable Taylor as she was pinned to the truck.

In the body-cam footage she can be heard groaning before Mr Pusey allegedly says to her: "There you go, amazing, absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and have some sushi and now you f---ed my f---ing car."

Police allege he did not try to render assistance in any way. A pathologist has told police it is likely Senior Constable Taylor was still alive at that point.

The body-cam footage also captured a passerby telling Mr Pusey to leave the scene as he is filming. He responded: "That’s my f---ing car mate."

What a despicable human being. Needs to be locked up for at least 10 years IMO. Let's hope the judge doesn't go soft on him.

I've had difficulty in coming to terms with this report, that someone who is purportedly the same species as me could be so devoid of compassion. The degree of self-involvement in the man --to complain about the state of your vehicle to a person who is mortally injured-- is horrifying.

It would be tragic enough for that woman's family that she died in the line of duty, but to now know that her last moments were spent listening to the rages of a lunatic would be eternally shattering.

And so it begins...
"The home of the Porsche driver at the centre of the Kew police crash has been vandalised.
The word “DIE” was spray painted on the black roller door of mortgage broker Richard Pusey’s Fitzroy home overnight.

His wife reportedly phoned police for help and complained that they took too long to arrive."

I've had difficulty in coming to terms with this report, that someone who is purportedly the same species as me could be so devoid of compassion. The degree of self-involvement in the man --to complain about the state of your vehicle to a person who is mortally injured-- is horrifying.

It would be tragic enough for that woman's family that she died in the line of duty, but to now know that her last moments were spent listening to the rages of a lunatic would be eternally shattering.

He is acting pretty normally for a psychopath, and around 1% of humans are psychopaths. This isn't particularly rare

And so it begins...
"The home of the Porsche driver at the centre of the Kew police crash has been vandalised.
The word “DIE” was spray painted on the black roller door of mortgage broker Richard Pusey’s Fitzroy home overnight.

His wife reportedly phoned police for help and complained that they took too long to arrive."

Would be such a shame if someone were to leak his address...

Oh well, s**t happens.

His wife seems like just as nasty and pathetic as he is.

He is acting pretty normally for a psychopath, and around 1% of humans are psychopaths. This isn't particularly rare

Don't know if he's been diagnosed with sociopathic tendencies, but can't help but think that he fits the bill. I suppose that even sociopaths try and blend in, but this guy is a flagrant prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And so it begins...

And that might be a fair complaint.
No matter what he has done, and What we and VicPol think of him, his family deserves protection from idiots who want to be the law.

And that might be a fair complaint.
No matter what he has done, and What we and VicPol think of him, his family deserves protection from idiots who want to be the law.

If she still supports her husband after all the extremely evil things he has done then she is an evil nasty piece of s**t too.

I hope Pusey's house gets torn down.

Evil people get off far too easy in our society.

If she still supports her husband after all the extremely evil things he has done then she is an evil nasty piece of s**t too.

I hope Pusey's house gets torn down.

Evil people get off far too easy in our society.
I think it’s part of the contract to support your spouse.
But I also understand why some people would want to tar his family with the same brush.

Interesting read.
He may face some serious charges yet.

While this is an American article, I was reading similar in an Australian paper a few days ago. Just can’t find it now.

I think it’s part of the contract to support your spouse.
But I also understand why some people would want to tar his family with the same brush.

When your spouse goes after cancer victims and attacks them in a parking lot after their cancer treatment, screaming that he hopes she dies and the cancer gets here... If you support that you are also a disgusting little scum.

You support your partner to a point, when it becomes obvious that person is pure evil then if you continue to support them you are liable.

Why has the leaker of the Laidley photo only been stood down, not dismissed immediately?
These are the things that make the public lose faith in the authorities. One rule for us, one rule for them.
Police officers need to be held to a higher standard. That earns our respect.

Because the police union still run Vicpol

Why has the leaker of the Laidley photo only been stood down, not dismissed immediately?
These are the things that make the public lose faith in the authorities. One rule for us, one rule for them.
Police officers need to be held to a higher standard. That earns our respect.

Because they obviously need to finish the investigation before deciding what the outcome should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back