Games Video games

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of you guys played this? Looks boring, but it's actually quite fun, especially when playing with a few mates after a few drinks.

Hadn't heard of it but got a nomination for best multiplayer game on good game.
Looks fun as. Might buy it. Tis preety cheap.

Oh hell yeah!

AN AFL Evolution is coming in 2017 when the AFL and the AFL Players' Association release an exciting new video game featuring the best male players from the Toyota AFL Premiership Season.

AFL Evolution is in production with AFL licensee Tru Blu Entertainment in conjunction with Wicked Witch Software. It will be available on next generation consoles PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Steam.

The game is due for release in the first half of 2017.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-15/afl-evolution-coming-to-next-gen-consoles

Anyone else playing Horizon Zero Dawn? Absolutely beautiful game loving it so far, also love the whole concept of it!

View attachment 342984
It's absolutely magnificent, PlayStation is really picking it up this year some great games released and plenty more to come.

It's absolutely magnificent, PlayStation is really picking it up this year some great games released and plenty more to come.

Finished the main storyline last night was incredible! Now going through the rest of the trophies to get Platinum :) Can't wait for Shadow of War in August!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been released since 2015 I think but highly recommend people play Tales from the Borderlands. Some Telltale Games suck, but this one was fantastic probably my favourite even more so than Telltale Walking Dead Season 1 or Telltale Game of Thrones Season 1 :thumbsu:

Also for any horror fans Outlast 2 is out for peeps to play!

It's been released since 2015 I think but highly recommend people play Tales from the Borderlands. Some Telltale Games suck, but this one was fantastic probably my favourite even more so than Telltale Walking Dead Season 1 or Telltale Game of Thrones Season 1 :thumbsu:

Also for any horror fans Outlast 2 is out for peeps to play!
Thought that was banned from classification?

Thought that was banned from classification?

Apparently they removed the offensive scene(s) from the game before releasing it.

Was watching a live stream of someone playing it last night on Youtube. Looks good, albeit a little disturbing in parts, but what good horror game or movie isn't disturbing at times?

Looks good in this clip:

That Mummy on Mummy shirtfront, and Heath Shaw spin move! :eek:

Yeah I saw that the other day... there will still be a lot of button mashing I feel.

I'll still buy it of course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back