Games Video games

Remove this Banner Ad

For the rest of 2017 I'll be getting AFL Evolution, Shadow of War, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Call of Duty WWII, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 :thumbsu:

It's been released since 2015 I think but highly recommend people play Tales from the Borderlands. Some Telltale Games suck, but this one was fantastic probably my favourite even more so than Telltale Walking Dead Season 1 or Telltale Game of Thrones Season 1 :thumbsu:

Also for any horror fans Outlast 2 is out for peeps to play!

Just bought the Outlast Trinity (Outlast, Outlast: Whistleblower and Outlast 2) on PS4 at JB Hi-Fi for $59. Three games for under $60 - bargain! :D

For the rest of 2017 I'll be getting AFL Evolution, Shadow of War, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, Call of Duty WWII, and Star Wars Battlefront 2 :thumbsu:
Will be getting the bolded.
I highly reccomend mass effect andromeda. So much content and diversity and story and great gameplay. Absolutely loving it
Will get it after I play through the first 3.

Bought AFL Evolution before work. Clock watch all day. Get home, go to play it, and there's already a 3.8GB update file to download.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
Was sold out at JB. Will have to wait for next batch.

Was sold out at JB. Will have to wait for next batch.

I went in just after 9 and they were still waiting on them to arrive. Just walked out and went to EB and got them to price match. :)

Bought AFL Evolution before work. Clock watch all day. Get home, go to play it, and there's already a 3.8GB update file to download.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.
I'm doubtful.. have heard it is very buggy.. but I'm sure it will be fun still

Just heard the best line of commentary playing AFL Evolution. Was starting a game, and Dennis goes "At the local 60 and over competition, the umpire doesn't bounce the ball - he just places it on the ground and whoever can bend down and pick it up wins possession." :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Wolfenstein 2!

Just went nuts on the Steam sale and picked up about a dozen games including Democracy 3, Football Manager 2017 Touch and Ultimate Marvel Alliance 1&2 for just on US$100.

Was playing a game called Papers Please last night. Pretty basic graphics, but surprisingly addictive. Bargain at about $3 in the Steam sale.

Just went nuts on the Steam sale and picked up about a dozen games including Democracy 3, Football Manager 2017 Touch and Ultimate Marvel Alliance 1&2 for just on US$100.

Was playing a game called Papers Please last night. Pretty basic graphics, but surprisingly addictive. Bargain at about $3 in the Steam sale.
I have only bought Flight Simulator X on Steam but I have preordered the new SNES Mini :)
snes-classic-mini-uk-box-art.jpg

I have only bought Flight Simulator X on Steam but I have preordered the new SNES Mini :)

Was looking at Flight Simulator X. Did you know if you bought all the DLC for that game it would set you back more than US$2000, and that's at sale prices? :eek:

snes-classic-mini-uk-box-art.jpg

i recommend you play earthbound if your a fan of rpg's. it was a real hidden gem on the snes

that and secret of mana was why i preordered one

i for one cannot wait for final fantasy 7 remake to come out at the end of the year. ill be putting life on hold for a few weeks when it comes out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back