SA Volume to be turned down in Adelaide (ac/dc)

Remove this Banner Ad

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
A friend just told me that because so many people are concerned about the noise level of the ac/dc concert next week in Adelaide it has to be played quieter than everywhere else in the world.... they are turning the volume down. LMAO!!

I know Adelaide is one of the most boring cities in the world and people got there to settle down but that is just the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

I feel sorry for the normal people in Adelaide and all the the people that have payed good money to see the show... next time fly to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth...

one of the great things about it is how loud and powerful it is...

Adelaide...:thumbsdown:

A friend just told me that because so many people are concerned about the noise level of the ac/dc concert next week in Adelaide it has to be played quieter than everywhere else in the world.... they are turning the volume down. LMAO!!

I know Adelaide is one of the most boring cities in the world and people got there to settle down but that is just the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

I feel sorry for the normal people in Adelaide and all the the people that have payed good money to see the show... next time fly to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth...

one of the great things about it is how loud and powerful it is...

Adelaide...:thumbsdown:

I have some wonderful off shore property you might be interested in.

mate for your sake and the other people going in Adelaide I hope your right.

But apparently they have to drop the volume by 10 decibels in Adelaide due to concerned residents in the neighboring areas.. :rolleyes:

Shattered :thumbsdown:

I was looking forward to the ringing in my ears for the 24 hours after they played

it wouldn't actually surprise me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whilst it is pretty stupid AO is very very close to a residential area so i'm not surprised its happened. The North Adelaide precinct practically runs this state

yep spot on..they are the people complaining. But if the powers that be are actually listening to a few fossils is ridiulous.

Nitrofan is right they should tell them to **** off or turn it up louder

It is 2 hours for god´s sake...

The 50,000 people attending should be complaining and or protesting about this...

It is by the far the saddest thing I have heard in a while.

ok he just emailed me again (he lives in Adelaide) and the good news is he has been TOLD (word of mouth) that the concert will be played 10 decibels quieter due to the noise ( he is upset) the bad news is he is a solid guy for info.

let's just hope it isn't true

thing is the only people that will know are those that have attended any of their other gigs.

if you're paying that money and possibly the last time u will ever see them u want and deserve the full course meal.

Wouldn't want to disturb anyone's tea and a biscuit there in North Adelaide I suppose.

****en *****. At the Pearl Jam concert last November, they cut short the gig 3 songs I think because the gig had to be finished by a certain time to please the residents of North Ad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back