Vossy's a Champ!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandola

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apparently he cut himself with a Stanley knife at home, had some stitches, and may miss this weekend.

Who's gonna be our Kretiuk if Voss plays?

Sandola said:
Apparently he cut himself with a Stanley knife at home, had some stitches, and may miss this weekend.

Who's gonna be our Kretiuk if Voss plays?
Bad luck for you guys Pickett isn't playing. what about Kane cornes he'd be up to it wouldn't he? If i was playing the message sent by the AFL this week anything goes when it comes to something like this. I would squeeze his hand all night (not in the gay sense)

Hey milney, what ya doing here?? Trollin'???? :rolleyes:

Vossy cut his hand last year. Sandola must be sniffing something :)

Fassbasstd said:
Hey milney, what ya doing here?? Trollin'???? :rolleyes:

Vossy cut his hand last year. Sandola must be sniffing something :)
Oi tool, maybe if you do some research you may find voss went to hospital today for cutting himself, follow your club and get a clue.

Also how is it trolling when i'm agreeing with port poster on the port board moron?

The game would be worse if we targeted Voss for that sort of treatment, for all that every rabbit in Victoria would talk about `karma' for the Lions and so forth if we went through with it. Play hard against him and thats enough.

Of course I agree with you, Porthos. I'm just a bit bitter and twisted today. Anyhow, if we tried something, our bloke would be sure to get three weeks for it.

OK, I'll take this one on the chin. Vossy was working on his car when he cut himself. BUT, he did cut himself last year aswell.

Maybe he should stick to washing it. You can't cut yourself with a sponge :)

Or buy a car that doesn't need to be worked on!!

Sandola said:
..but only if he likes the player. :D

Ah, calf. I misheard. Sorry, Fassbasstd, you were partly right.

The original version was he'd cut his hand, the calf was subbed in later.

Maybe Matty can give him an extra hard handshake (Kym Beazley on Howard style) and maybe even get the fingernails in under the stitches. If its his right hand that is.

FWIW, somebody (I think it was Mike Sheehan -- there goes my cred) on 3AW just said Voss won't play this weekend -- the cut was really deep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back