MVP Votes v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Brave Sir Robin

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Merge pls if duplicate.

6. Sam Reid. Put him in wings, was so good for us today.
5. Naitanui. All. *******. Day. If he does that in finals our opponents are ****ed.
4. The Shep. So good he needs an article in front of his name. Literally six men. Forget the talls, he's the one we're ****ed without.
3. Darling. Kicking goals when the game was on the line. Took the wind out of the Swans (rhymes with 'cans' btw)
2. Franz Gaffka. Just did his thang all day.
1. The rest of the midfield. Can't really separate them but solid job lads.

HM for Sinclair. That's how you do it! And a semi HM for Selwood - did all he could possibly do as the sub. Leave him there.

5. Priddis
4. Naitanui
3. Sinclair (best game as an Eagle)
2. Sheppard (also his best game as an Eagle)
1. Hurn

HM: Wellingham, Darling, Gaff, Yeo
Poor games: Masten (because of sloppy disposal), Rosa, Hill,

5. NN
4. Priddis
3. Sheppard
2. Wellingham
1. Sinclair

Hill very disappointing. Masten, Rosa and Selwood also quite poor.

Tough game to pick votes for mine, lot of players were good in patches but nobody wowed me for four quarters.

5. Shep
4. Priddis
3. Gaff
2. Sinclair (Choo choo all aboard the hype train)
1. Darling

Hm: Sheed is a gun, JK has a slow day with no help from the umps, walks away with a 12 goal Coleman lead, Nic Nat because I'm sorry BigFooty. Nah few good grabs, always good with the third and fourth efforts. Will revisit after I rewatch plz don't ban me.

Last edited:
Tough game to pick votes for mine, lot of players were good in patches but nobody wowed me for four quarters.

5. Shep
4. Priddis
3. Gaff
1. Darling

Hm: Sheed is a gun, JK has a slow day with no help from the umps, walks away with a 12 goal Coleman lead
No NN plox explain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Shep
4. Priddis
3. Gaff
1. Darling

Hm: Sheed is a gun, JK has a slow day with no help from the umps, walks away with a 12 goal Coleman lead
Not even an HM for Naitanui? Reckon he was best on.

Not even an HM for Naitanui? Reckon he was best on.
Fair call, I'll throw him in the HM and redo the votes when I rewatch. Wasn't wowed by his ruck work and he did some good things around the ground in fairness but maybe I've set the bar unfairly high, good call.

5. NN
4. Shep
3. Yeo
2. Priddis
1. Weller

We are travelling well when a 30+ possie game doesnt get votes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back