Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As if :(.

Win and it'll be vindication of the Club's faith in the current coaches.

Lose and it'll be brave in the face of injuries and illness, the difficulty in beating 13th place in a tough competition.

Anyway, just in case anyone still cares, here's the GD thread. If it's any indication I think we've only won once this year when I was the OP.

Will be watching just to see if our new blokes can build some form. Some promising signs there. We may even see Lord.

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

It's a 6h30am match, so I'm definitely watching it.

I'm a Portman through and through, even if politically in the opposition.

I have no confidence in the team in the long run, but it can totally win in this round. So, I might enjoy a win.

I can go back to complaining mode next week.

Port by 25.

I’m not going tonight as I’m in Brisbane to watch the rugby.

Struggled to give my tickets away!

Nothing is worse than not caring.

I have zero clue as to how the Giants are travelling but it seems like the type of team we usually bash up.

Port by 32, Ken gets to sit in his deck chair for another week.

Tested positive to the old Rona on Wednesday so I can't make this one. Am I at all bothered? Nah not really, the last few games I've went to all I've done is sat, arms folded, thinking about how we've thrown the season away. Plus the blokes who sit behind me are the loudest, dumbest people going around so it'll be a nice break from them.

Honestly not fussed what happens tonight, on the one hand I want us to lose to really help solidify the season being over, on the other hand my little nephew is using my tickets and he's still young and invested and I'd like a win for him. I suspect we'll win in the most unconvincing way, goalless quarter or two and there will be a "WHERE ARE THE HATERS NOW?" from whoever does the post match interview.

I'm over it. Blow the whole thing up and start over.

#sackhinkley
#SACKKOCH
#sackrichardson

Last edited:
Port are not playing that badly. We had our chances last week and were not good enough. We beat the Swans here 3 weeks ago so provided Wines, Boak, Rozee etc can off set the opposition's ruck advantage we should win this one.

GO PORT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect to win, the RCG junkies will get their fix, the rest of us will realise a win means nothing if it isn't followed up with a win over Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back