Usage for hash tag: SACKKOCH

1. just_kick_it

Which current president do you dislike the most?

Ive only heard of 2 of them. 1 is John Olsen and the other is Kochead and he can have my vote! #SACKKOCH
  2. Doctor Feel

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

If we cant sack Ken, this guy is now enemy numero uno. I even think he might be number one even if we could/do sack Hinkley. Its painfully obvious this guy is the root cause of Hinkley even being here. Hinkley is a symptom not a cause. #SACKKOCH
  3. gbear

Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

#SACKKOCH #sackrichardson #sackhinkley
  4. afl2004

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Like this twat cares about what the average Joe wants or needs #SACKKOCH
  5. jdeezy

Prediction Sell me on Port Adelaide 2023

...recruited poorly (tick) or players haven't developed (tick) - both of which are issues that, you guessed it can, can partially be blamed on poor coaching. Why would turning the list over a 3rd time but keeping an absolute turd in the coaches box suddenly fix these issues? #sackhinkley #SACKKOCH
  6. John the Butcher

I'm all in next season

BIG DOGGING PANTHERS HORNE-FRANCISY #sackhinkely #SACKKOCH #sackrichardson
  7. John the Butcher

Came here to post the same. #SACKKOCH
  8. Greasyrhys

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Bombers v Port Sun August 14th 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Means nothing, just end this season #SACKKOCH #sackhinkley
  9. Greasyrhys

Game Day The Ken Hinkley football club vs Dodoro's Disciples

Here they come #SACKKOCH
  10. Funbeanman

I agree Koch is holding back Port Adelaide he is past his used by date #SACKKOCH
  11. rumoursofwinter

Yep. Sack the incompetent prick. #SACKKOCH
  12. Enviable Tradition

...profile. Failing that we need an alternate board led by the Cahills and Tredders with appropriately skilled additions to be put forward to the AFL with an accompanying petition showing overwhelming support for change. This is it. A fight for the very life of our club as we know it...
  13. PepeSilvia

Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

What a ******* disgrace. Time to really make #sackkoch a thing, along with #sackhinkley of course.
  14. Crankyhawk

...by an out of control board. And this situation where members seem to lack a say or representation. So I am standing with the fan base - similar to our board back in 1996 who were seeking a merger. Hopefully the members and fans get their opinion heard and listened to. #sackhinkley #SACKKOCH
  15. portly

Game Day Black and white stripes vs Collingwood R20

...for the club, irrespective of their perceived failings, so would love to see a win for them and the club. But, with the pressure on I'm expecting to see the usual in this scenario. A weak defensive rather than aggressive start. A catch-up phase, then lose by a small margin. #sackhinkley...
  16. dirty2

#SACKKOCH + #sackhinkley
  17. dirty2

#sackhinkley + #SACKKOCH
  18. jdeezy

Autopsy Another LOSS for a LOSER COACH - we just needed to work harder

...season. Feel bad for those that care but I checked out midway through the Hawthorn game. 4 games to go, 2 games out, we're an awkward amount out of the 8. We aren't getting in but we haven't killed the mathematical chance, which hurts. Sack the lot of them. #sackhinkley #SACKKOCH...
  19. jdeezy

Game Day Vs GWS - the Primus Game, 2022

...invested and I'd like a win for him. I suspect we'll win in the most unconvincing way, goalless quarter or two and there will be a "WHERE ARE THE HATERS NOW?" from whoever does the post match interview. I'm over it. Blow the whole thing up and start over. #sackhinkley #SACKKOCH #sackrichardson
  20. Mr Experience

Game Day R2, 2022 - God v Hawthorn

#sackhinkley #sackbassett #SACKKOCH
  21. Enviable Tradition

Game Day R2, 2022 - God v Hawthorn

Don't forget #SACKKOCH
  22. PowerLil

Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Here we go again. Same old regime. Obviously 2017 coming all over again. #sackhinkley #SACKKOCH Don't need to sack KT but #sackKT anyway.
  23. PowerLil

Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

#SACKKOCH #sackhinkley
  24. PowerLil

News Port Adelaide AGM 31 January 2020

It was all over in 54 minutes. Very subdued crowd. Was expecting fireworks but none. People have given up. Sad. #sackhinkley #sackkoch
  25. Kiss from a Rozee

List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours Part 2

It would actually be hilarious if this was it. I don’t think the club gives a * what supporters want. #SACKKOCH
  26. Kiss from a Rozee

David Koch as Chairman of PAFC - time to move on?

Absolutely. #SACKKOCH
  27. Alyx

Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

#BringBackTheBlackAndWhiteStripesWithAHorizontalBarAtTheTop
  28. Kiss from a Rozee

The club thinks we are all mugs.

Surveys are not a vote. Bring the club back under our control with a member elected board and no AFL veto. #SACKKOCH
Back