Usage for hash tag: sackhinkley

1. Coobk001

Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

...dick, and realise preseason predictions are overwritten by our hindsight and there's just a myriad of reasons why this is more than just a rebuild year issue, and a coach that triggered that rebuild after 4 years of failure, should not get bonus years. #sackhinkley...
  2. LFC2010

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

This is all you need to know about Hinkley. #sackhinkley
  3. Coobk001

Round 23 Boycott, if they wont listen, make them listen.

I will only boycott if El_Scorcho doesnt bring his sack Hinkley banner. #sackhinkley
  4. Portology

...as long as Ken has, even in those first two season where we rose from the depths. As far as anyone can reasonably tell, both these guys reached their level and could go no further. And that is all that matters now. #sackhinkley On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app
  5. chachi11

What time is the press conference announcing his sacking? #sackhinkley
  6. Sleezy

MVP Votes R22 v North

...flicking past the game which I was recording to get to the cricket, seeing the score, stopping the recording knowing I needn't bother as I wouldn't watch it 3 - C4[2]Yo`DooR for telling it like it is 2 - The papardelle I had for dinner 1 - El_Scorcho for trailblazing the #sackhinkley campaign
  7. Coobk001

Review Round 22 2019 vs North - the great humiliation

You asked for it, you get it... #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley #sackhinkley...
  8. Coobk001

Review Round 22 2019 vs North - the great humiliation

...But hey, yep let's not panic, it's a one off, we're still in the running for finals so let's just go out there and just play and we'll be better than this week because it was a one off and we won't do it again... fu** me Hinkley is an idiot. Get the fu** out of my club Hinkley. #sackhinkley
  9. Coobk001

Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

Hopefully they've broken our little mini resistance now and blow us right out. #sackhinkley
  10. Coobk001

Kangaroos just getting the goals they deserve for the dominance they have had. #sackhinkley
  11. sobrave

2013 semi final Half time PAFC 7.5 47 vs Geebung 3.6 24 Ken decides to go defensive, we kick 1 goal in the 3rd quarter and Geelong kicks 10.12 in the second half. Another great ken hinkley moment #sackhinkley
  12. Coobk001

I miss the days where I was genuinely excited before a game. Port by 31 #sackhinkley
  13. Coobk001

Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Anyone seen a crowd figure? #sackhinkley
  14. dirty2

#sackthemrs whoops wrong thread.. #sackhinkley
  15. Coobk001

...extract the best out of players and has never got a team to the top 4 in the regular season. If we stick with Ken on the back of another mediocre season, we may well piss away our next core group of players that desperately need development and a coach that inspires them to greatness...
  16. Coobk001

...way to view our club. "We exist to be good for a while, making finals every few years, and making our community proud" No one expects premierships every year, we'd just like to win 1, to make the top 4 once with a great list, or to actually perform to our potential just once! #sackhinkley
  17. Coobk001

...many of our players and their development. Years of failure in big games, typically mediocre results in every year, and every time we finally look like breaking out he's failed to get us the results we need to take that next step. Some coaches have that magic. Hinkley just doesn't. #sackhinkley
  18. Coobk001

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

...the atmosphere has disappeared over the last 4 years, as the performance has dropped off, the hope has faded away, the same themes have remarkably been recurrent regardless of the players, and to top it all off we've double down on a mediocre coach . #sackhinkley Reinvigorate our club and team.
  19. Coobk001

Game Day Port v Swantits

I just hope I don't get soaked on the way in or out. Anything less than a win is unacceptable. Would be nice to have something to uncross the arms for. #sackhinkley
  20. Coobk001

Roast I'm obsessed with Janus

...been horribly wrong, if Hinkley was actually a great coach, but he isn't. Years of failure and stats on his performance tell us that. #sackhinkley FWIW I don't even think Ken is a bad coach #sackhinkley I think Ken is a good coach, and he probably is at the top of his game. He took us...
Top Bottom