Usage for hash tag: sackhinkley

1. Kingfish73

Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 3? Seriously? Sack the mug already!

Amon, but took a while. Clurey perhaps. I just hope he is gone before Duursma, Butters, Rozee and co are infected by KERN-20 virus #sackhinkley
  2. crafty_bernardo

If AFL was all about the love between the coach and players, we'd be winning many premierships and this thread wouldn't exist. #sackhinkley
  3. Kingfish73

What a tosser he is. I vomited in my mouth when I heard it. Listening to him after watching Bulls doco is depressing. Why does he consistently say it! Players must see it, and go, "how true". And then we all wonder why we fail in tight games. #sackhinkley
  4. dirty2

One day we will get our wish. Hopefully sooner rather then later. #sackhinkley
  5. chachi11

Game Day Port v crows, Round19 2013

Holy shit, for all the young talent on our list since then to achieve fu** all is a disgrace. #sackhinkley
  6. DaTBird187

Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

"No, my son also wants to #sackhinkley "
  7. Andre

Review Round 1, 2020 vs Gold Coast

...couldn't possibly be anything but genius. He's a gambler with the dogs and this move is him chasing losses over and over from the box, hoping one day it'll pay off big time. Like almost all gamblers though he'll never admit he's got a problem until someone else forces him to. I.e. #sackhinkley
  8. crafty_bernardo

Game Day 2020 R1, Port v. GC Suns, @Metricon

We can't even put the foot on the throat and finish off GC. #sackhinkley
  9. chachi11

This guy has achieved fu** all in 7 years and is still getting rim jobs by Whateley and co...what the absolute fu**! I hope we sack him after round 1 and watch Whateleys head explode. #sackhinkley
  10. Spadge

...were talking about Siddons "mutually agreeing" to part with the Deadbacks saying that 5 years is more than enough time without success and its in everyones best interest to move Siddons on and try someone new Yet they think 7 years is fine and dandy for old mate Sack the campaigner #sackhinkley
  11. crafty_bernardo

All he mentions is "we will make finals" but nothing about winning final(s) #sackhinkley
  12. LilyC

#SACKKOCH #sackhinkley
  13. Coobk001

Resource The list your Ken Hinkley Era Stats Thread

#sackhinkley
  14. Coobk001

...and owning the huge mistake it made with his massive contract. This fact just can't be overstated. My anger, my passion regarding the #sackhinkley hashtag, etc, is all aimed at our board. After 2018 we should've had a new coach. We should not have begun a new rebuilding phase with a proven...
  15. Coobk001

...We are not even remotely close to a contender. Our midfield is barely middle range and our forward line a mess. Why sell hope we can't possibly hope to live up to. We so desperately need a clean out of the coach to trigger new hope and enthusiasm and it can't happen fast enough. #sackhinkley
  16. chickentendies

Obsessing over Hinkley's wife is ******* weird and veers into the personal territory far too much. Besides that, #sackhinkley
  17. Coobk001

Rumour Ollie Wines - will he go or will he stay?

...who knows, the side goes better and he might stay. However even if he didn't stay, at least his value would've been far higher for trade. The only positive is that it makes things that little bit harder for Ken, and if that means we miss finals and he is sacked then everyone wins. #sackhinkley

Top Bottom