No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that people think Collingwood and Eddie are some sort of deity is ******* laughable.

Absolutely nothing would be different.
Strongly disagree. Ed knows how to play it when someone is investigating you. Lawyer up, no comment interviews and make them prove your guilt before accepting anything. You think asada have been target testing swan for years because they simply don't like the guy?

Look at the way the press handled the assault cases against their players and compare that with Hurley's. Look into Fraser pope and how beams/McCartney were protected. Ed providing character witness for an accused rapist etc.

He knows how to react when you are in the accused camp.

He also gives it a better crack when standing up to the AFL - see clash kits, port's Guernsey, equalisation measures and fixturing.

I hate the bloke and don't respect what he does at all. His manner is very un-Essendon. But that staunch crook mentality is what was needed. Not "cooperate with the investigation. I'm sure they won't try to use your thymowhatsit answers against you".

Hmmmmmm

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...vels-in-essendon-players-20150805-gisibb.html

The World Anti-Doping Agency claims it has found abnormally high amounts of thymosin beta 4 – the substance Essendon players are accused of taking – in the frozen urine samples of two players from the Dons' 2012 list.

In a piece of new evidence outlined since the AFL tribunal cleared the 34 current and ex-players of receiving thymosin beta 4, WADA said the samples from two players suggest external administration and argued that this result confirmed the substance sports scientist Stephen Dank injected into players was TB4.

it is The AGE so... salt, grain 37c...

Hmmmmmm

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news...vels-in-essendon-players-20150805-gisibb.html

The World Anti-Doping Agency claims it has found abnormally high amounts of thymosin beta 4 – the substance Essendon players are accused of taking – in the frozen urine samples of two players from the Dons' 2012 list.

In a piece of new evidence outlined since the AFL tribunal cleared the 34 current and ex-players of receiving thymosin beta 4, WADA said the samples from two players suggest external administration and argued that this result confirmed the substance sports scientist Stephen Dank injected into players was TB4.

it is The AGE so... salt, grain 37c...
Not especially encouraging.

Sources said WADA, in its brief, offered no explanation in the brief for ASADA's failure to have this testing information. Sources with a knowledge of the case said ASADA would come under attack in the upcoming hearing for a failure to present, or locate, such evidence in the first hearing.

LOL ASADA

No test for TB4 hey?

Perfect timing by the commission dont you think...

Great to see that there are no leaks in the process...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 2 players out of 27 tested 'high' (whatever that actually means in this scenario) from samples taken during a period when most should have been receiving TB4. Sounds legit.

ASADA did not have the samples analysed for the presence of TB4 at Cologne, for reasons that are unclear. Sources said WADA, in its brief, offered no explanation in the brief for ASADA's failure to have this testing information. Sources with a knowledge of the case said ASADA would come under attack in the upcoming hearing for a failure to present, or locate, such evidence in the first hearing.

Why wouldn't ASADA have had those samples tested? Wouldn't that have been job number one on the evidence checklist?

* I am so sick of this s**t.

Problem that WADABhas is the same one ASADA fell over at the first hurdle and that is sourcing the stuff.

Alavi and Dank ain't talking and there won't be any paper trail (now), so it's going to be stretch for them to say 2 have positive results, they all doped.

What this means for the two "abnormal" results I don't know. But without sourcing it, no way the whole 34 would be in trouble

Thymosin beta-4 is naturally present in every human. I'm sure that atleast 2 players out of 34 will have higher levels than others. If all 34 had higher levels of it then that would be a red sign, but they didn't.

But nice try to get Fitzy off the front page Liz. People are well aware of your deflection bullshit now

I hate tin foilery but there's no getting around the timing of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back